Butt Augmentation and Breast Augmentation - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. J is absolutely incredible! When I first came...

Dr. J is absolutely incredible! When I first came in for a consultation he impressed me so much with his knowledge, so many before and after photos and he took so much time with me and answered all the questions I had. I have never had surgery before, so I was very nervous, but he made me feel so comfortable, I can tell that this doctor really cares for his patients and loves to make them happy.

I really wanted to get the procedure as soon as possible, but needed to save up. I went to see 3 other doctors in Beverly Hills after him who were supposed to be great, but none were like Dr. J. They either had unprofessional staff, were rushing in the exam room, or were offering cheap surgery (I could even tell by the results of the photos). One of them even told me to gain weight, that is so unhealthy!! How can a healthcare provider tell me to do something which is so detrimental to my body? I ran out of that office. I don't want to be the girl who wants a bargain and gets bargain results, this is my body and I want only the BEST, no cheap imitations!

I went back to see Dr. J for a second consult for my breast augmentation and buttock enhancement. The procedures I had were: silicone breast aug with a lift, liposuction all around/contouring and fat transfer to butt. Whole new body! Dr. J's price was more than fair and his office manager really worked with me and my budget, to be honest I would have paid even more if I had to for the amazing figure he gave me!I The whole experience with Dr. J was just phenomenal. I felt like a VIP every time I came to his beautiful Beverly Hills office on Rodeo Drive. They have such a high class location, soothing music playing, exceptionally professional yet very caring Staff -I was even offered tea and water upon arrival. Dr. J and his office is what plastic surgery should be! He completely changed my body. I saw the other girls and their photos but could not believe that I would look as good as them. I do!! Seriously, I am so very thankful for this amazing doctor and his skills. He has boosted my confidence and made me so beautiful. I wake up everyday and just look in the mirror in disbelief. Thank you so much Dr. J and I will refer everyone I meet only to you.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. J is absolutely incredible! He made me feel like I was his priority and that he would do all he can to make me happy! He is so caring from the first consult to every single post op. This experience has been so smooth and comfortable because of how he made me feel. I recommend him wholeheartedly, he deserves all the praise and more!

Are you planning on posting any pictures? I almost went to him, just wished I had seen more reviews on him.
Oh he is incredible! You have to go to him, I had a girlfriend do her BBL with some other BH doctor and it was not good. I found Dr J after so it was too late for her. I haven't posted pics because I have tattoos and I don't want people to recognize me on here....They have so many pictures is the office tho. I wholeheartedly recommend him, I am in love my by body now!!
Hi Sammygirl55, Thank you so much for your for your wonderful review and kind words. We are so happy that your experience was so great with Dr. J and our entire office. Nothing is more amazing than seeing such a happy patient! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment! Payam Jarrah-Nejad, MD, FICS, FACS Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Diplomate of The American Board of Surgery Diplomate of The American Board of Plastic Surgery Active Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons 421 North Rodeo Drive Penthouse Beverly Hills, CA 90210 T 310.993.3800 F 310.388.1617 E info@drjplasticsurgery.c.­­.. W http://www.drjplasticsur...
Ditto!! Welcome and congratulations!

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

It would be great if you could give us a little more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands. :-)