BBL Dr Dass Beverly Hills, CA ( Unhappy) Uneven, dents , one Bum cheek smaller than the other )

I have never had a derrière , not completely...

I have never had a derrière , not completely flat, but after weight loss and weight gain and bad Liposuction as part of a TT years ago, my rear end was left what I call "negative booty".
I decided to have a BBL because I Love the beach and I couldn't wear a Bikini comfortably as we'll as being restricted in my clothes choices. I Love clothes and I want to be able to wear whatever I want and not see my Pancake, negative booty.
I am not looking for a huge booty at all. I'm looking to re inflate my booty and some shaping.
I decided to go with Dr Dass in Beverly Hills because he is the best match for me. From everything I have seen, I believe he has incredible sculpting ability.
The key to finding your surgeon, I believe is matching your needs to the surgeon that consistently produces those results.
Also, at this stage in my life, I'm a pretty pampered person. The office appearance, the appearance of the surgery center and the overall experience is very important to me.
ALTHOUGH, after having had this surgery yesterday, I have a HUGE HUGE sense of respect for all you super women going to other countries or even flying within the US for this procedure. I have no idea how it is even possible!
I could barely handle a 70 mile drive from BH to my house yesterday because the freeway was bumper to bumper and it took almost four hours to get home. I was
Lying on my belly on a bed made for me in the rear cab. This ride home goes down in my history as the most painful experience ever. I've had kids, TT (outside the country) 9 years ago and two BA.
Anyway, the experience at Dr Dass's office has been flawless so far. Everyone in the office is there to make you comfortable. Dr Dass is SO patient and CALMING and really pays attention to your desires. I sent him "wish pics" the night before surgery , and believe me , they really were a wish or more like a miracle I was asking him to produce. He called me and told me he had received my pics and that he understood what I wanted and would get me as close as possible . He was very nice and soothing, I was no longer nervous about having this surgery.
Also, at my Pre Op, I walked out with all the meds I needed and you don't have to go shopping for a garment. They provide all the garments for you and even a cute carrying bag. I even got Arnica and Arnica Gel. These are the little things that I notice and are important to me. Again, pampered. Lol. Ryan the office manager is fantastic. I was a real wreck about having this surgery and he called Dr Dass to give me another consultation prior to paying just so I would be comfortable. O almost forgot, I was scheduled for surgery on 9/3 but I wanted to get it over with so I called on Tuesday and asked if I could have a sooner date. Ryan called me back and was able to get me in within 2 days, which was yesterday.
I arrived at the surgery center which was so clean and beautiful and was greeted by nice office staff. Everyone at the surgery center was very nice and competent.
Dr Dass came in to mark me and again we reviewed the "plan of attack for the negative booty". Anesthesiologist was very nice and funny. I was not nervous or scared at all. I trusted Dr Dass and team, not only with my NB (to be referred to as negative booty) but my life. So important to trust the team working on you. I felt comfortable at all times. The nurses were all very nice, especially the OR nurse which was inside the surgery room. She smiled and told me should would be in the surgery with Dr Dass. Next thing I knew, I woke up in recovery to her soothing voice telling me that I would like my results. Then my Fiancé was brought into the recovery room and he told me that Dr Dass had called him on his cell and told him that surgery went well and he was very pleased. He said he was able to get 1,400 cc to each side. I had a prior TT and gained weight for this procedure so we did not know how much fat would be available for surgery, but he found it! He also said he was pleased with my outcome.
I did take the Norco round the clock yesterday and today. These first two days have been hell , I cannot lie . This surgery is NO joke. I have had at least two melt downs , crying . last night all of the chucks and pads under my garment were soaked. We opened the garment and pulled out all of the soaked pads etc. This is where I had my melt down because my Fiancé and I did not pay attention as to how I was wrapped after surgery and we were not sure if we could use pads over the buttock area or not. I was scared of too much compression on my but because when you have this surgery all you can think about is the survival of your fat cells!
I was so freaked out I called Ryan at 11pm on his cell which he had given us.
He reassured me and reminded me to not remove the garment in 48 hours. He said it was ok to have removed the soaked padding and to replace with clean pads. I felt better and tried to sleep. The first night was pretty bad since I'm not a tummy sleeper and I had to get up and pee every 2 hours. All that fluid was coming out and I had to wake my fiancé every time to help me. I hate being so reliant on anybody. The garment was hard to deal with so I needed the help. You really do need someone with you the first few days. Today, day after surgery I had another melt down because I was in pain but the Norco fixed that. I will not hold back on taking it again.
Getting in and out of bed is horrible. I emailed Dr Dass some pics of my bruising with a couple of questions today and he replied. Really helped with my mini melt down.
So tomorrow is day 3 and we will see how it goes..........

Last night , day 2 , Midnight

I was looking at my bruising before going to sleep and I got very worried because it looked really bad to me. I know bruising is part of the deal with a BBL but for some reason, maybe the non stop Norco I'm on ( I never take pain killers or even drink) looked very scary to me. So here I go, another melt down. Worrying about every possible scenario .
Again, we took pictures and I emailed Dr Dass. He replied a few hours later and told me it all looked ok and was normal. Your skin is pretty tight after this procedure and I was worried that since I had stretch marks in that area , my skin would tear? I know, crazy. Again, he replied and reassured me that I was ok and everything looked the way it was supposed to. It was 7 am when I read his email and he even offered to see me in his office at 5pm on a Saturday , after a day in surgery for him ,If I wanted him to look at the bruising in person. I replied and told him I felt reassured by his response and that I would see him Wednesday and my 6 day Post Op check .
Thank God for smart phones and his reply. I felt so much better. I have never felt alone after this procedure and my worries have been promptly addressed. I can't imagine having a melt down and not being able to contact your surgeon. Thank You Dr Dass.

Getting out of bed

Can someone tell me the best way to get out of bed ? OMG so painful to get out of bed . My arms and shoulders are shot from laying on Tummy and does the Boppy pillow really help.?

Ride after surgery

Toilet contraption

Day 3 Shower day, survived

Day 4

Uggh I have to get the heck off of my stomach! Right now I am getting some relief on a lawn chair with a hole cut out . Feels so good to be on my back. My but hangs through the hole but still touches my sides. Hope all is well under there. Lol.
The man is off to find me a Boopy pillow . Not sure what is the best kind but I need one! I thought I was gonna be a hero and lay on my Stomach for 6 weeks .....yeah NOT happening :)

end of day 4

Well, feeling much stronger , had a very comfortable nap today. Not taking Norco anymore , it's nasty.
Shower time today was much easier. No more draining so we didn't have to pack my garment with pads. RELIEF. Now all I have is the Lipo Foam and Garment and binder . I am very bruised and swollen but so far my results are a huge difference. I was worried about lumps after Lipo to my Abdomen since I had a previous TT, well Dr Dass made is SO FLAT, feels like there is skin and Organs, that's it ! It is completely smooth , not one bump. Amazing. He made my 9 year old TT new again! He actually gave me that S shape at the bottom of my back creating a shelf . I was amazed when I saw it because I was so flat in my lower back and many PS had told me they couldn't do it because of my Anatomy. WELL not true , because Dr Dass did it ! I already had hips but he added to round out my hips and not to me to on that my booty is full. Again, I was so flat, I still can't believe the fullness. I gave Dr Dass specific wish list and he did every thing I asked for . My awful hanging bra rolls are much better. This was gonna be a challenge because I didn't want the skin to hang after Lipo. I am going back to him in 6 weeks for Smart Lipo between my thighs and maybe I will ask him if we can smart lipo touch up the bra rolls.
overall, I'm out of the dark side!
I will post some pics when my bruising gets better :)

Compression advice

Having had 2 C Sections and a TT, I have learned that just as important as the skill of your PS has , just as important is COMPRESSION! When I was 21, literally hours after my C Section, my Mom and Grama walked into my hospital room with a girdle (Faja) that was literally 1/3 my size.
They got me up from bed , stitches and all, and they stuffed me into this Faja. OMG I will never forget that day. Hurt like HELL and I remember the room spinning. I already knew about Fajas because I'm Cuban and every woman in my family with their hour glass figures wore one , ALL the time. It was part of their regular underclothes , like panties. SO I was telling them I can't wear it , it doesn't fit , I was worried about my C Section incision. They both looked at me and said "you're 21 and if you don't put this on NOW you will have hanging skin and a saggy abdomen forever " O hell to the no! I bit my pillow and we got the Faja from hell on me. I wore that thing 24/7 for 6 weeks. Let me tell you that my Abs contracted, no loose skin. flat flat 21 year old belly again. Nobody could believe I had a 10 pound baby much less a C Section! After my second son, I did the same thing , same results . Years later in my 30s I gained a large amount of weight and lost about 70 pounds . I decided to have a TT. Again, I wore my Faja so tight 24/7. I got wonderful results again . My Abs were in good shape before the BBL but we needed fat so I had the Tummy Lipo. Ok.... how many times has my abdomen stretched and expanded? and even now after this last Lipo it's still flat? Girls, FAJAS ARE THE LAW. Wear your garments. Wear them ! You will be glad you did !

Ugghhh! My awful hanging back rolls. Gross!

Back rolls Before and 3 days after.
Bare in mind, I am still swollen.
Also, this skin was very saggy.

S Curve !

Before and 3 days after. Look at how flat I was ! Of course , I'm still at 100 percent swelling. I covered some of the bruising . Don't want to scare anyone :)

S curve

4th day Post Op

4th day Post Op and first day alone. Hubby's off to work. Didnt sleep well last night . Neck was killing me , sleeping face down.
Also developed a cough and slight wheezing . Ate breakfast, took meds and gonna try to sleep now .
My buts so hard :( He tolde not to freak out becaise it will change shapes in next two weeks . Ok. I will let it do it's thang.
I NEED to work on the Boopy Pillow thing today , will order from Amazon. Lets see what the rest of the day holds!

End of 4th day Post Op

I may be a little too hard on myself. It's only been 4 days but this procedure is intense. Im over the pain. Stipped pain meds yesterday , even though I'm black and blue and swollen. I don't jab pain. I survived the whole day by myself, paid some bills, cleanedy stove and kitchen counters , made some stir fry and brown rice, took a shower and then back to the 30 minute garment chore . I still need help with the padding and garment. It requires more than one person at this point. Everything else I did myself today.
I guess I am doing good.
I start to loose it with how UNCOMFORTABLE it is to not be able to sit or sleep on my side or back. It's absolutely awful and sucks bad. All I can do is lie onu stomach or stand.
I need to get creative and figure out some way to ease my back and shoulders from being on my belly!!! Took a sedative , hope to be able to sleep tonight !

End of day 4 Shower

So hard to see your body completely battered. Sometimes I think I must be nuts ! Keep my eye on the prize! I WANT TO LOOK GOOD WHEN I GET TO 50!!!!

End of day 5!

OMG today should be titled "Hollywood Movie" with everything that went down here today. There is a REALLY FUNNY part to these procedures . I will fill in later. SO FINALLY some RELIEF!!!
I received my Lipo Foam Pads I had ordered from Amazon. They are FANTASTIC! The ones they placed after surgery were itchy . These are like memory foam ! Made putting on my garment easier and I am SO comfortable!
THEN.... hubby got the lawn chair hooked up and so comfy on my back! Thank u , thank u , thank u!!!!
AND he made me a Foam chair !!!!
Totally comfy!!! My back was killing me and now there's HOPE! Tomorrow is Post Op Drive to BH in my bed in the cab .... OMG hope traffic cooperates!

6 day Post Op yesterday

So I got in my bed in the can of the truck , tummy down. I was so comfy , I slept the 70 miles to BH. We pulled I to the valet parking structure under the building . I scooted out of the bed, they took the truck and a few steps later, we are in the building. Easy.
We walk into the Drs office and were greeted by the nice receptionist . Ryan came out of his office to say "hi" and we waited about 10 minutes for Dr Dass to finish up with his previous patient.
Dr Dass came in and asked me how I was doing ? He said my shape looked good already under the foams and garments. I was wearing leggings. We removed the layers and he examined me. He said that for 6 days post op, I was doing good. He said my shape looked very well (almost surprised at his own work lol) Im thinking , "you did it". He said things would soften in my but and settle (maybe this is the fluffing)? We discussed the Smart Lipo I will be having in my inner thighs in 6 weeks. He gave me two new garments. One is for my top, to compress my back since I had Lipo there and I wanted it well compressed. He also gave me a new full garment. He actually showed us how to place the foams and put the top garment on me properly. We then put on Tje full garment. All of this was done by Dr Dass. Not a nurse, not an assistant. Again, very impoertant to me because I want the person who performed the surgeon to examine me. He was never in a rush , very chill, through and kind. He had a patient after me and at no time was I rushed. He gave me an appointment for 4 weeks and we were on our way. Slipped back in my bed and an hour later , I was home. Easy. I've had PS before by 3 different surgeons and I have never had this level of personalized service . Made me feel so reassured that everything was looking the way it was supposed to. It's one of the main reasons I chose Dr Dass. I was happy . It was a good day.

typos

sorry for all the typos. I can't stand typing on an iPad :(

I made it !

I made it through the first week. OMG , it trully took every ounce of inner strength and the mercy of God for me to make it through this week. I want to keep it as real as possible . Perhaps because I had negative booty and my Liposuction was aggressive to obtain the fat necessary for the procedure , that I had such a rough week. I am no wimp. Eberybody who knows me, knows how strong I am. At 48, I've been through hell (physically and emotionally) and nothing has ever kept me down. The first two days of this recovery , I had moments where I regretted it , cried , (I never cry), had pain on another level, complete exhaustion from having to use my arms and upper body strength to do everything on my tummy and complete sleep deprivation. Amazingly, by day 4 I was up and doing things . I must say that I would have not made it if it was not for the constant help from my hubby. The exhaustion doesn't stop with me, the poor man is physically exhausted and sleep deprived. Especially the first 3 days he had to do everything for me. Even wake up every hour to unsnap my garment at the crotch so I could pee. Lifting me, making my food, giving me my meds, bathing me, many trips to Target and Lowes to construct things to make me comfortable , driving me to BH in bumper to bumper traffic for hours , while I'm in the back in pain . Still he wakes up every morning , makes my breakfast and makes sure I have what I need before he goes to work and takes care of his own patients all day. He is the most unselfish person I have ever known. It takes this kind of dedication from the person who will assist you those first few days and first week.
I can function on my own now, I still need help with putting the foam and garment back on after my showers , but other than that , I'm good now. I look forward to letting the hubby sleep all weekend! I look forward to next week with excitement !

Now what happens?

I think that it finally hit me today, 9 days later and I'm in a bit of shock.
I have an ass and a huge one at that ! I started at 5'4" , 160 lbs day of surgery . 20 pounds over my usual weight . My current measurements are waist 30 and but 47". Yes , for some reason pictures just don't show it's real size but my waist is tiny and my hips and but are huge . I still cannot believe how you can take someone with a totally flat negative booty and create this! I'm in the medical field and I am fascinated by medical science!
Can someone tell me approximately when does it soften and go down? I don't want it to disappear but I just want to know if it will go down? My only concern is it has a sick S curve and table , so round, the whole but is full but I did not have anything to begin with, from my pics you can see I did not have that normal but cheek crease at the bottom of my but cheek. I am still very swollen and it's riding high , will it settle a bit and give me more fullness at the bottom of my cheeks? I know it's probably way too soon cuz it's swollen and hard but I was wondering about you other gals experience ?
AND now what? What am I supposed to do with all this ass? What clothes will I wear ? What do I do when people stare at it ? How do I find pants? I think I'm in shock , in a good way but now what ?

Half day out !

I have gotten so comfortable in my bed in the cab of the truck, almost more comfy than at home. Today, I went to my favorite home designers warehouse. It was nice to get out for a couple hours . My but is so hard it makes it a little hard to walk . Especially the bottom that is supposed to crease. It can't crease cuz it's so hard . Lol. The good thing is I didn't feel short on energy, just hard to walk. No pain . Can someone tell me when it begins to soften up? I know my Dr must have told me but I'm sure I was focusing on my new garment and Didnt pay attention. Im trying to follow all of the post op rules !

Not happy today

Ok, I got up first thing in the morning and weighed myself. I nearly had a damn heart attack!!!
The morning of surgery , I weighed 160 lbs. (which I had to work up to , from 140) WELL the scale this morning read 177 lbs!!!!
W T F is all I can say? How in the hell did I gain 17 pounds in 10 days? I have been eating super clean after surgery . I am counting my Protein grams, eating No sugar , chicken , vegetables and Pineapple. Tons of Veggies. In fact , I never needed a still softener because I am eating so many vegetables! Has this happened to anyone else ? My body is still swollen, yes, but I do not see any signs of fluid retention into fave , hands , legs or even feet!!!!
I did not pay 11K to turn into a farm animal!!!! Not happy

HELP

I am beyond completely uncomfortable in my compression garment and I believe in compression but my garment is just not working for me at all. To begin, it has clips at crotch that are very hard to unsnap. Due to extent of my lipo, I still have very sensitive skin that makes impossible for me to bend over so low to unhook to use restroom. I need to call my fiancé every single time I need to pee, therefor, I have found that the reason I am so swollen is because i am holding back on drinking water or else I have to pee every 30 minutes and its a hassle to call him from wherever he is. also. When he's at work, the garment has to stay unsnapped all day with my but out because I can't unsnap it if I need to pee. ALSO, my hips are very swollen and have stretch marks that are being cut into by the garment which leaves my swollen hips exposed. OMG I desperately need a new garment, with some hip coverage that is open at crotch and has loose compression over but area. Can any of you vets tell me what has worked for you ? I am reading about creases from garments and when I remove it , I have deep creases in my skin. Also, how long do you use the lipo foam? Any input is appreciated . I'm also gonna call my Docs office in the morning for advice .

Made it ! 2 weeks

Ok, I am doing exactly what Dr Dass told me not to do. Remove my garment for modeling on RS. Well, he said the first 48 hours. I promised I wouldn't but this is shower time and my 30 min release from the torture chamber. I've gotten PMd asking for more pics , so it's for the greater Sister cause !!!!

Inspiration

I just found this other lovely pic of my deformed negative booty. I want to say that for me, having a BBL was not about pleasing anyone else or looking like a bombshell. Been there done that . I have had my hottie days, and boy were they hot! I didn't always have the NB; the deflation happened in the past couple years . I needed to correct the problem because for me, it was causing depression and a serious problem with my self esteem which I have never ever had. Im used to being a very attractive Girl and Woman with a high self esteem and plenty of Male attention. I always say that when I'm lying in my casket, I will have a smile from ear to ear from all of the "hottie" experiences I have had . Lord have mercy, anyways, I digress. For me the point of sharing my experience and pics is to inspire and emcourage other Women who perhaps are feeling the way I was about a part of my body that was causing me serious depression. So here is another NB picture and I hope it will help someone else out there to see that if I could be helped , you can to. We don't have to live sad , this day and age about any part of our bodies. I also don't see Plastic surgery as vanity , I see it as maintenance.

Lipo Incisions

So, I bought Bicorneun to apply on my Lipo incisions (I have 4) plus 2 more , one above each check for the fat injecting. The incisions are the size of aprox my pinky nail.
It's been 2/12 weeks and I had a hard time even finding the incisions to put the Bicorneum on.
They are literally disappearing before my eyes. I can imagine than in 6 months or less, there will be no trace of them. Thought I would share this positive point!

My experience (Tumescent Liposuction)

I have decided that no matter what happens to my body, I can be as huge as my house , I will NEVER have Tumescent Liposuction done to my body for any reason whatsoever EVER again. It's been 2/12 weeks and my actual But has never hurt but the Tumescent Liposuction has been horrible . It's too early to tell if in the end the BBL will be worth it , but I do know that the pain and skin burning sensation from the Tunescent Liposution has not been worth it for me. At this rate, I don't expect the terrible skin pain to be gone at least for another 2 months. I am not saying it was "bad" Lipo, with bad results , In fact , I'm impressed that my abdomen has no lumps . I do have 2 small indentations in my rib cage which I will ask the Dr about . I am strictly talking about the pain and tender , burning sensation to my skin from the Tumescent Lipo itself. I have gone through a tube a night of Arnica gel slathering it on my Lipo areas. It is the only thing that has taken the edge off of the pain. Sometimes, I have no choice and have to apply ice.
I have fat between my upper thighs, especially in the back between my legs and it absolutely has to go , So, after talking with many if you who have said that Smart Lipo is not very painful post op , I will be having Smart Lipo. I have learned my lesson, either work out and not let myself go again or have Tumescent Lipo?
O trust me that you will see my ass in the Gym for the rest of my life . I wish I would have known and done this procedure with Smart Lipo. It is to the point of unbearable.

Massage and Lipo Pain

Ok, so I crawled back into my bed in the truck and hubby drove me to Massage Envy for a massage. I was reluctant but I was very specific about my needs and my skin and my surgery and probably way TMI, but I needed them to know before the massage cuz I didn't want to scream bloody murder and call the paddy wagon. The girl massages my stiff neck , aching shoulders , upper back with deep tissue (OMG felt amazing ) She did light Swedish on my sensitive flanks and waist . We also used Deep muscle therapy on my neck and shoulders. She massages the painful Lipo areas gently and guess what ? It didn't even hurt ! This means I am improving ! I was on my tummy the whole time and those were the only areas I wanted massaged. I feel SO MUCH better! My Lipo pain calmed down 100 percent!
LAW. I'm happy!

Front of me (3 months before Lipo and BBL)

This was the front of me 3 months before Lipo and BBL , you've already seen the back of me :(

Me after TT, aprox 8 years ago.

Me at 140 pounds , aprox 6 years ago and after TT and before 20 pound weight gain. (before NB)
Day of surgery 160 pounds. Hubby likes me better at 160 pounds. We will see where I wind up? Lol.

Hey! What happened to my Comando back view?

Fajas

So, I've decided that I will be wearing my Post Op Garment for longer than my required 6 weeks. Im thinking I will be wearing it at least 8 weeks, then I will transition to non post op Fajas, that I will wear daily. I know I keep going on and on , but I can't say enough about the benefits of Fajas. Post Op BBL , I was in XL, 6 days later in Large, week 21/2 now in a Medium and I just found my old Veronique size Small in my closet that I will get into by next week. The point after surgery is to keep going down in sizes in your Garment. My Fiancée was practically on the floor, pulling and sweating , helping me get into my Medium. He kept saying "honey it doesn't fit " , I kept saying , "keep pulling , I'm wearing this Bitch". That was couple days ago and now, it's comfy as a glove. Except! by next week when it's too comfy, in going to the Small. VS sure is pretty , but it's not meant to wear every day. There isn't much support to a Thong. Im saving those for a special day :)

Veronique /Small

These Veronique Fajas are indestructible and worth their money ! This is my Small I wore after TT. It's over 8 years old. Like new.

(M) Veronique

Loving my Medium Veronique. They have a fine mesh over but area, just like my post op ones. Made for BBL.

3 weeks!!! and Happy!

So I'm at 3 weeks Post Op now and in happy! I think 3 weeks was the turning point for me. Things really changed between week 2 and 3.
My waist is 29, it was 32 at my post op visit.
My But measurement is 45. Was 47 at Post Op visit.
I do not see any evidence of volume loss. I DO see evidence of swelling gone down. I would say my swelling is down at least 70 to 75 percent.
I had the temporary weight gain after surgery but now my weight is 4 pounds under what I was on surgery day. Evidence of decreased swelling and good eating. All pain gone , Lipo sensitivity in my skin is 90 percent gone!
My But is settling and is nicely rounding out.
I would say it's 50 percent softened. :)
Naked, I LOVE what I see. I am not focused entirely on my But alone , I am more concerned with my total look, waist, curves, But plumping is all proportional.
I was so excited to see all the pretty Fall clothes at the Mall last night. Red seems to be big this season! All the clothes I would NEVER wear before! I have been wanting a sexy Pencil Skirt for years and now I can wear one with my new tiny waist and amazing hips. I will go shopping at week 6.
So.... I'm happy!

O no?

During my nightly garment removal and shower, I take

O no? normal?

During my nightly garment removal and shower (I only remove it once a day) I noticed at my right hip a indented area, I'm not sure if that's the fat dying? It's definitely not a crease from the garment. You do tend to notice different things daily, but this was not there last night. Will see how it looks tomorrow.

Verdict in... I'm Pampered and Whinny :(

Ok. so this has nothing to do with Sx , directly but this Sx, has made me realize that I'm spoiled. Yeap, I need to call it as I see it. If it looks like and smells like Chicken, it's Chicken!
It's 104 here right now and who comes walking in the door with plates of food? The man himself.
They had a huge potluck and party at work, so he decided to use his lunch time to pack food, get in his sweltering car and drive it across town , for me! Not to mention the PB and J sandwich he made me at 3:30 am because I wasn't hungry at dinner and was starving at 3am.
I work with Women and I do Volunteer work with young Women, mainly encouraging them and helping them empower themselves in their relationships and lives in general. Young sisters reading this, It's ok to be pampered. If we believe we deserve it ( and all of us do) and we expect it , then we shall receive it. Of course , we should always give in return. A real man loves me with a Negative Booty, and now with a Big Booty and even if it turns into a triangle Booty. I just felt the Man behind my Sx scene deserved a shout out!

MUSCLES....my NEW Obsession

Went to the beach today for a bit trying to escape the heat. It was cooler than where I live but after an hour we had to go into a restaurant /pub because I was just overheating in my garment.
Anyway, one of the main reasons for having a BBL and next Smart Lipo, is because I knew I needed fat redistribution to my But . My larger goal is to train and grow muscle! I have never weight trained and now I have become obsessed with it. Into the pub, walks this Woman with a Grecian Godess body (notice I say Woman, because she's 51) my eyes were glued and transfixed on her. I thought to myself, I need to talk to this Woman. I'm very social so we started talking and I told her that I recently had cosmetic surgery to improve my But And so on and so on. I then asked her about her body. I guess she realized I had a genuine interest and wasn't being a weirdo. Well, turns out she had never heard of a BBL (why would she) and I have zero clue on weight training. She was fascinated to hear about my BBL, so I told her all about it and then I even showed her. Yes, by my age , I don't care. She saw my tiny waist and huge but and was amazed that this procedure even exists. Then I wanted to hear all about her muscles. I told her how I never trained in my life and that I had been told that if it's your first time training your muscles , they will respond nicely. She said very true. I showed her the NB pic and she agreed that I needed the procedure because I was devoid of fat , BUT she told me that my ass was large and if I do not WEIGHT train ASAP, my Ass would avalanche again and this time look worse with all the fat. she said I must weight train. No way around it. She was so great and informative and let me tell you her body was the best body I have seen on any RS profile. It was defined, sexy with just enough bulk. Long , lean , defined muscles are damn hot! So I will have my Smart Lipo to my posterior inner thighs and most likely arms. I don't need anything drastic but I do want it. Then as soon as I have the Drs all clear, I'm going to begin the new phase of my life . Muscle building. It may take me a year from now to update you all on my body, but once I say I'm doing something , it's done. For now, I am starting heavy research on weight training. I look forward to being a lean , mean, fat burning , muscle machine. LOL!

Shapewrar

My instructions say you can wear shape wear like Spank Starting 4th week . Well this Sister only made it to 3 1/2 weeks. I can't wear those post op garments with zippers and clips in this heat anymore . My skin is too sensitive and I seriously did not sleep for 3 nights . So I changed to a shape ware I already had but need to know who sells Spanx ?

Last night

So every night at shower time , I try something on because in clothes it's easier for me to see if my high But that started literally at my waist is going down ? Well , Thank God, it is! It was kind of scary. I stopped wearing any Garment. I strongly believe my But doesn't need compression. My other Lipo areas, such as abdomen are flat as a board and not changing . So I'm wearing clothes and a binder and that's all she wrote. I will see Dr this week and definitely want Smart Lipo toy back and inner thighs. I will use that fat to add to my bottom booty as we discussed . For now, nothing changes , except it's moving down slowly and starting to round. I need to be patient . This morning I was only wearing shorts and a tank top, my Son saw my And and waist and was stunned. In person , I'm transformed ! Now I just need my Smart Lipo and a little booty plumping and I'm Golden. I am in love with my waist and curves. Can't imagine what I will look like in jeans !!!!

correction

*saw my Abs and waist

under constriction

Waist 29, Hips n But 45

It's starting to feel real

On a stool

This was the best I could do on my own today. I really need to take a selfie class.

Zero , Zero appetite

My biggest problem right now is that for about 10 days or so , I have ZERO and I mean ZERO appetite . I mean I can go 24 hours and not feel hungry . This is highly unusual for me. I am wondering if it could be because I am on a serious Vitamin regimen and perhaps my body has enough nutrients ? IDK? I am having to force myself to eat even once a day. Thank Goodness I have my Protein shakes with 30g of protein each, sometimes 2 of those is all I can consume. Hmmm... has anyone experienced this?

4 weeks!!!

4 weeks! it's been long , but just like all other good things , I will look back and not remember the challenges.
Week 4 is huge , I get to ditch the thick, hot, surgical garment (I ditched it a few days back)
Now I can wear shape wear and keep it off for 12 hours a day. I will still keep it on 24/7 if I can.
I do not see much swelling .If its there, it's minimal. I do have some swelling on my bra roll area, which some days looks faltter than others. That just tells me I need more compression.
I feel good , full of energy. This morning I walked 2 miles around the lake and it felt great. Regular walking , nothing crazy yet.
I have noticed that with less compression my Liposuctioned areas are more sensitive and burn more. Commmon with Lipo , so I will wear my Spanx as much as possible. I still wear Lipo foam from time to time.
My But has softened another 5 to 10 percent I would say. I know this because I can walk without feeling like I'm carrying a bag of cement .
I think my dropping and rounding is already happening. Feels good. My high riding, fake looking but is shaping up nicely.
My measurements look about the same .
After 4 weeks , I still do not sleep confortably. I never have so far. I cannot and will never get used to sleeping on my Abdomen. Sleeping on my Abdomen with a Garment on, even worse. The nail in my coffin. I have tactile issues and I cannot stand tags, rough clothing , or even rough skin on my body. Last night I ditched it all and slept naked on my cotton sheets , hubby reached over and ran his hands down my neck, back and my new but softly and I fell asleep like a baby. I think I will wear the garment during the day and ditch it at night . it's just too hot. Weight? I have no idea really? I don't think I care because I love myself naked . I thank my body for heeling well, I thank it for not creating any Seromas, Infections , Blood clots, or needing any mechanical drainage. I honor it for it's resilience and I thank it for always accepting the modifications I have put it through gracefully and without consequence. I love you :)

Booty Action ????

I have no idea why but today at 41/2 weeks Post Op, I felt like crap all day. We are talking PAIN. My Lipo hurts and it feels like I got kicked in the ribs . I actually had to take Tylenol today. THEN , I got out of the shower and felt all kinds of shakin back there. Like Bo donk a donk shaking. So despite my ribs feeling like they were broken, I looked back there and this is what I saw. Shit really does change daily!

Ribs ????

Well I'll be !

I think by now you figured out that I just discovered a have an ASS!!!!!!

Laugh :)

Update for today is that we need to laugh. Sometimes while focusing on some "illusive" perfection , we forget to laugh :)

Any BBL Vet out there ?

It's been 5 weeks and I've been at home , I have never say on my But not even with a Boppy. My Dr doesn't allow Boopy's.
I NEED to drive somewhere tomorrow . Each way is 30 minutes. Can any of you dolls or anyone give me an idea of how to drive without sitting on my but ? At 6 weeks my restrictions are lifted, I'm at 5. Any suggestions welcome ! :)

Week 5

Week 5 ((sigh))
Feeling great ! Probably 25 percent swelling. I feel my rear softening and feeling more natural each day. Taking on a nice shape. I notice the changes are occurring faster now. All positive ones :) I see my Dr this week to develop my Smart Lipo plan (a new journey) I look forward to week 6 with MAJOR positive excitement !!!!

Driving!

First time driving in 5 weeks! Kind of scared but I miss driving with the wind in my hair on this beautiful sunny day! Hope it isn't painful :)

Recovery and Compression

Hello All! Finally, I have been out and about enjoying my life and my new curves . Having a absolute blast wearing my Body Con dresses and jumpsuit the last couple of days. The song from Fame "what a feeling"! kept coming to my mind.
Stirin it up, that's for sure. My Girlfriends who have only seen me in pictures the last 5 weeks were literally in shock. They couldn't believe that my body was transformed in 5 weeks. None of them have had PS so their mouths dropped when they saw my Booty , waist and hips in person. It was a crack up to walk in and see their faces! Girls hollering and singing "baby's got back" after a few drinks. OMG, I needed that after this recovery , that for me has been draining.
This is not a 2, 4 or even 6 week recovery! Today, I did not wear compression or a garment at all when I went out because my instructions say that after week 4, I only need to wear the garment 12 hours a day. OMG , after 3 hours my Lipo areas were very painful. I put my compression on tight as soon as I got in the door and instantly the pain was gone! I foresee myself being sore several more months. If I don't wear the compression , I get swollen and the pain.
This surgery needs to be taken seriously because it is no joke, maybe more so for me since my Lipo was dramatic. I do not believe the recovery guidelines stated by all PS is accurate and it is a but upsetting. Everyone is different so maybe it's better for others , but it's been rough for me. I will be wearing my compression every day, 24 hours a day from now on.

Sitting help

I've been forgetting to post this.
This is one of those floating noodles you use in the pool, you can buy at Target, Walmart etc.
We cut it to size and it is perfect for sitting on your thighs with and it's rigid so your but won't touch anything. Has been a life saver for me!!!!! I even discretely took it into a restaurant last night in my large bag. I like it better than a Boppy because your but hangs freely, nothing touching the sides. Hope this helps someone :)

Worth it?

Ok beautiful dolls out there.....
So my Smart Lipo procedures are all paid for and set for a couple weeks from now.
I wanted to do BBL first then SL prior to returning to work and getting it all over with this year .
THIS fat on my back is the Vain of my existence!! I cannot stand it .
My body has been through so much, not sure if I should bite the bullet and go ahead with my plans or leave it and the fat inside my thigh for next year?
Decisions , decisions.....

48th Birthday Party Cruise!!!!

So I decided that it's really gotten old and boring to see all these picture less reviews or people who aren't stepping out and sharing.
I want sisters to know who I am.
I wish I could show my face so badly but I have seen people re post others pics and that's just rude. SO this is who I am!!!
IM 48 and LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX! Birthday cruise 4 months PRE SURGERY. hope they're an inspiration to someone. Hi Dolls!!!!

Aprox 44-45 ish

Not sure , I must have deleted this one. Anyway, me at 140 , where I am comfortable and now I'm getting back there with some booty!!!

48 and 2 weeks PRE SURGERY!!!

Me in CANCUN, MX 2 weeks before surgery .... and 3 months after Birthday Cruise!
LOVING LIFE!!! 48 Baby!!!!
(getting ready to be out of commission after surgery)

7 weeks

Sorry, this is a quick update because as time passes after this BBL, I find more and more interesting information that I will update you on later when I can. I say when I can because I have not been feeling well. For the last 2 weeks I have been experiencing terrible problems with my cycle , intense PMS, Headaches. Just the worst periods from hell that you can imagine. Yesterday. I was transported via ambulance to the hospital. I am fine today. Not because of pain , but because of severe room spining dizziness and profuse sweating and a intense one sided headache. I was scanned and literally every ounce of my body checked. All tests for clots and scans for stroke were normal. The bottom line? I am suffering from a EXTREME Estrogen surge . I have never in my life had this. The surge made my hormones unbalanced and produced the intense PMS, breast pain, cramps I have been having for 2 weeks. I had a very smart female ER Dr explain to me and today I was researching. I found several articles. Bottom line In a nutshell "Estrogen is held in our fat stores and when having large Lipo suction those bonds are broken so you wind up with a sudden release of free Esteogen in your body" causing hormone imbalance , weight gain, all kinds of irregular cycles . I am glad to know I was not crazy because I never ever have problems with my cycles. I found a few articles . You can google . I googled "effects on hormones after Liposuction".
Beaides this, my swelling is down , my but is same , although after what's been happening I could give one shit less about my but.
Sorry this is not the lovely , happy news we all want to hear but I have promised to keep it real. Wish I would have known this surgery would affect my hormones this way. Im sure it doesn't happen to everyone or if it does they don't put 2 and 2 together. I am very sensitive to Estrogen. Too much of it is almost toxic to my body. I have never been able to take birth control pills because the Esteogen in them has caused similar effects than I am having now but never ever this severe. I can only describe it a the worst period you've ever had times 10. I just thought I would report back.

Hormone update

So, as I said, I'm experiencing a hormone fluctuation which has never happened to me before. I have now read many articles and studies about how Lipo can cause effects on your hormones.
This is a temporary set back. In True Baby Doll form, I'm not about to sit here and 1. not be informed and 2. not act upon fixing the issue.
SO, through some of my Pharmacy friends I have been in contact with a "Bio identical compounding pharmacy" which will be testing all of my female hormones , via Saliva, with the results I will see a Doctor who will read the results and tell me where my levels are. He will then write me a prescription which the pharmacy will
"compound individually for me "
they are Bio identical hormones. In other words made specifically for me based on my results (if needed). Meanwhile , I also purchased my Progesterone Yam based creme last night. Progesterone is extracted from the Yams. (if you've seen Samantha on Sex in the city when they go to Dubai) she starts eating Yams when they confiscate her cremes. Lol. So I will also be eating Yams for dinner ! I am driving out right now to the pharmacy to pick up my test kits.
It's a good thing for all Women to do but since I am experiencing some wretched symptoms 6 weeks post op, I need to know what's going on. So off I go to my unexpected hormone journey!
Hope you're all well :)

Week 7

This is what it looks like now.
I have to do the best I can taking pics. Hubby doesn't understand the whole posting your but thing.
HaHa. Anyway, I am MUCH improved , which is what PS does.
Happy as a clam so far. Fat on hips Didnt seem to survive, but my own will do.

Greetings from Vegas

Good morning to all you beauties.
Hope you're all having a great weekend. Im in Sin city !
Nothing wild , just chillin , gonna see Cirque tonight.
O! I've been meaning to share that once your 6 weeks or all clear is given , you still need to be careful sitting on your new assets. Lol.
Especially hard surfaces. Kind of feels a little like sitting on something foreign when I try to sit as I did before surgery. Not painful, just different. I find myself sitting forward on my thighs automatically. Same with sleeping, I naturally flip over onto my tummy. Lol. Who would have thought I would get used to that?!!
Ok, I know it's Saturday and here I go again with all my dreaded info but I think this is valuable to share. I promise no more info for a few days. Lol.
OK, so I realize most of you are not at the age yet where you are anywhere near needing HRT, I'm not quite there either but I like to stay 5-10 years ahead of the game. Knowledge is power!
Anyways, keep for future reference. This is a website with a lot of useful info! it's Testmyhormones.com.
On here you will find info on hormone testing kits , compounding pharmacies throughout the US. Store it away, it may be useful someday.
I clicked on "books on BHRT" and it took me to a lot of fab info. Especially books on Natural hormones. Synthetic hormones are not good for us . The one on Natural Hormone replacement for Women over 45 is very interesting. I know, I know... you're not there yet. Maybe a Mom or someone else you know could use the info.
Anyhoot..... happy weekend !

8 Weeks Post Op

The true test is when you see a friend who hasn't seen you. She could not get over my waist. We went to the Gym together, fun.
We overheard a someone say "that's a sexy ass". OMG!!! About me!!!! Now THAT is different. Must admit , I smiled wide inside.

Update: My Hormone fluctuation has settled down after 3 weeks! Thank God. Couldn't take much more of that.

AND! This is PS. Wednesday morning I woke up and out of the blue NO tightness on my ribs , no more Ab pain. and the right side that was killing me, softened 90 perfect !!!

My Skin is still a bit sensitive and numb and burns at times but I am NOW being able to resume my normal activities . 2 MONTHS not 2 weeks!!!!

Everything looks the same except I'm not sure what I'm seeing with my hips. They seem narrower to me ? My swelling is now gone so maybe that's what I'm seeing ?

Girls, believe me , when you're looking at this all the time, you start to loose your visual perception! I don't even know what in seeing anymore . Lol.

My measurements are 34, 27, 43.
But area has lost 4 inches since surgery but it's no longer swollen.

I am now sitting and sleeping on it
Overall I am good and happy to be out and about pain free !!!

Cleaning up

It feels so amazing to be able to finally sit long enough for a Mani-Pedi!! Now I need my hair done. I felt so gross without my up keep for two months. I need hair help!
I have long , thick hair and it looks like a rats nest . Does anyone know which is the BEST quality Hair Color? Im not doing it myself, I want to go to a Salon that uses good hair dye. Any suggestions from the beauties out there?

Week 9

Well, it's been 9 weeks. What to say.... as far as PS procedures go, I think TT give amazing results. TT can turn your abdomen back to it's teen state. Breast Aug.... beautiful. Stunning results. I could not see myself without my beautiful saline implants. Lipo suction .... amazing results . Lipo has the ability to literally make your body I recognizable. I've had it a few times and results are immediate. Lipo is a dream for creating curves or removing bulges.
NOW.... Fat Transfer. I am waiting for my 12 week mark to call it a "not worth it". As of today, I am not a huge believer of Fat transfer.
I have developed a dented area on each hip, literally over night. I didn't have these even before surgery. My hips were always curvaceous and now I feel narrow.
My but: well, it has definitely gone down and the top part where the fat has dropped feels kind of empty. It's amazing but you can see the changes daily. I really am not sure what will happen at this point. I will have to wait to 3 and 6 months to see if any of it survives.
I see my Dr this week. I will talk to him and update. Sorry, not the brightest news but the truth .

Hips

This is a picture of 3 days Post Op.
You can see the garment line. This is where I have the two indentations now on each side . I've been posting pictures this whole time and no dents. These dents showed up around week 8.

Dr visit FU and Neurosis

Okay.... wheew.... I feel so much better. I saw Dr Dass today and I feel reassured. He is so patient with my "Neurotic" self. Lol. We agreed this term was appropriate for me at this time.
That being said , I am usually a stable, rational, even tempered, educated person.
This procedure has made me completely batty. Dr even said that us BBL patients are a different breed. I totally agree. Im working on figuring out the Psych behind this BBL Neurosis. As we know, I've had several other procedures and none of them created the sense of panic and loss of control that this BBL has caused. I have come up with a few ideas.
There is such a loss of control when it comes to BBL. With other procedures the results are permanent day one and immediately tangible. You know the results will not be changing much with the exception of swelling. With a BBL it's a constant mental strain , wishing it stays the same , wondering if it will? Wondering what your next step will be if you wake up one morning and your ass is deflated? When I sit on a hard surface for some time , I have found myself checking in the mirror to see if my but is still there. I know you're shaking your heads by now, but I am telling you, you will do the same. Sometimes I feel like my dog chasing it's tail, going round in circles and contortions trying to look at my but. Another neurotic behavior I have developed is to squeeze my but cheeks back into shape (or at least I think I am) after I have sat down for a while. Kind of like you do to your loaf of bread that you threw at the bottom of your cart.
YES, laugh now but Imma tell you... you will be the same and when you think you're loosing it , PM me and I will reassure you that you're not loosing your mind.
Therefore, I am trying really hard to let it go. I am not trying on any more clothes, I'm not measuring, I'm not taking pics every day am I will stop fluffing my but every time I get up from sitting. I can see myself doing this in public which would be quite unacceptable and embarrassing.
Now, as far as my hip dents are concerned, Dr Dass said they are not from my garment. He showed me how I have a slight amount of extra fat above the creases that could be Lipo'd , which makes the portion directly underneath appear as a crease. I saw what he meant. My option is to slightly Lipo the areas of excess fat wich will even the area out . I think I prefer to try and add fat to those areas instead of removing fat from above the areas.
WELL, I have until tomorrow morning at 7 am to decide what I'm going to do. I am having my Smart Lipo now that the rest of my pain has calmed down enough. I will have SL to my knees , upper inner thighs and back.
The fat retrieved will be added to my but. Although, my but is a good size now and rounded . I couldn't stop looking at it and the rest of my shape in his large Mirrors. Wow. my pics do no justice. I was totally flat and I still cannot believe how far out my but projects!
I asked him to add the fat to the center of my but for a little more fullness, especially since I plan to loose 15 pounds. Why throw away useful fat!
I will be having the SL awake in his office. Of course, I will be given plenty of good drugs. He also said that I don't need to be completely of of my but (even though I will).
Well, gotta sleep now so I can get up at the crack of dawn on a Sunday for my procedure.
Stay Tuned!

Week 10

Wow, what a journey. So yesterday was 10 weeks post BBL. My but was looking great , we already knew it wouldn't be changing much .
I went in for the second part of my procedure (Smart Lipo) on Sunday.
This time the recovered fat was added to the center of my but.
Of course, it's been 5 days but the difference is definite. My booty is quite large and curvaceous . It made up for the volume last up-to week 9. Now with the added volume , I am comfortable about loosing weight . I think when the swelling goes down, I'm going to be at my target.
The Smart Lipo between my upper thighs enhanced the results because I no longer have fat that ribs between there and a nice space.
From the front , my skin was tightened between my legs.
Dr Dass said we saved me having a thigh lift and I agree!! OMG thank goodness because I wouldn't do it . I had some bumpy irregular areas behind both thighs and he did Cellulaze since he was already in the area. No more waviness.
Cellulaze is the same Lazer used for SL , I found out .
He SL my inner knees and although bruised, looks straight.
He passed the Lazer on my back again for skin tightening and so far much much improved from original mess.
He injected the fat into my but an also to the right side /hip area .
Although it kind of feels like starting all over again, I am so glad that I did this procedure in 2 steps.
At week 9 I able to see the amount of fat absorbed and although I was still ok with my but , it allowed me to see that I wanted fat in the center of my but.
I am not wearing a garment over my but or hip area. From my knees to my upper thighs , I am wrapped in ace bandage. Forum back I am wearing a compression vest. Works perfect because I don't need tummy compression at all.
I have minimal bruising. Bruises are at inner knees.
All of this was done through tiny tiny incisions. Even smaller than the Tumescent incisions. The SL incisions are the size of a speck. I need to add that Dr Dass pays attention to incision placement. After 5 days , I'm having trouble finding the ones at my knees. He used the same incisions for the back I previously had.
Also, since I was awake , I was able to see how the fat harvested was never exposed to the air . It went into a canister and then the blood and liquid was filtered out of the fat and went into a second canister, thus separating the fat.
Nice yellow fat !
Then the nurse filled the syringes with fat straight from the canister.
I don't know what any other Dr does but I found this to be ingenious. Makes sense.
Yes, I can tell you that Dr Dass injects into the muscle because I felt it.
What I have come to learn from Dr Dass, is the he's constantly thinking and evaluating. Like with my hip dent issue.
I like that because it means he's tailoring the procedure for your body. I am really glad I took this approach . The first 2 days I had some pain, now I am sore but ok .
He said I can start working out 3 weeks later , which I will. O and I am lying on my back to sleep and occasionally sit on a soft couch for about 20 min. so I'm not completely off of my but like the first time.
Ok. I think that's all I have for now.
O, one more thing , besides Bicorneum, I have found Palmers stretch mark lotion and Palmers body oil to work great. As fat is added, the skin obviously expands so to avoid any more stretch marks I use both of these. ALSO,
stretch marks do occur after PS when the skin contracts after Lipo or swelling. Just a tid bit . Using the oil really helps.
Trust me... nobody is gonna be looking at any stretch mark with all this coming at them. So girlies , don't even sweat it.

5 days post 2nd injections

A little hard and swollen but definitely rounder. Im all wrapped up so best I could do.

11 weeks Post BBL , 11 days Post SL. AMAZING !!

Quick update . I am feeling fantastic physically and I am really happy , almost over the moon.
I could do a seperate Smart Lipo review but who has time for that .
Anyway, my Smart Lipo procedure is amazing!!!! I say (my) because no matter what machine is used , it's the skill of the surgeon that will dictate your results.
After only 11 days , my Smart Lipo results are exceptional !!!!
I was so excited yesterday, my eyes were watery.
At the begining of my journey my purpose was to correct my entire back side , from my back down to knees. I have now accomplished that!
You saw my but , well I had hanging skin between my legs and fat bulges and waviness from previous Tunescent. Left bulges between my legs and bulges at knees and it was a avalanche.
The BBL is looking too amazing!
The Smart Lipo is a true miracle.
I can't open my eyes wide enough when I look at my back side.
The SL not only removed the fat bulges , it tightened my skin. I avoided a thigh lift which to me is priceless !
All the saggy skin between my legs is gone, back rolls gone and skin tighter , the waviness on the back of my thighs is gone.
I now feel complete. The smart Lipo has enhanced my beautiful BBL. The add fat was exactly what my rear needed. It's evenly full and rounded.
The bruises that remain are between my upper thighs , all other bruising gone and no pain .
I am SO glad I continued on and had the second part of my procedure because wothout it I was not completely happy. I never do anything half way.
Anyway, I feel amazing and my body is transformed from my back down to my knees.
In the words of a male 26 yo "you look so bomb". Lol.
I am also so blessed to have a amazing family! My nephews saw me yesterday and said I need to change my license plate to "brick house ". Lol.
O my hip / bone dent is good now too. I think it was part garment but mostly because that's where my hip bone sticks out and fat doesn't belong the bone. Both hip bones are symmetrical. Wheew.
I start my weight training in a week and now I feel like it will be so worth it because It will be easy to see my results now that the superficial issues have been dealt with.
AMAZING!!! Is how I feel and look!!!
I want to thank my Heavenly Father who is always by my side , no matter what. He covered me and held my hand through all of these risky procedures. I can't really articulate the kind of stress I put my body under these last couple months. From BBL to Lipo to Smart Lipo. God is good and his blood covered me. Stay tuned for some pics in a few weeks !!!!

11 weeks

A few pics in my current "garment".
I found these body stockings on line and they have been a miracle!
No seems , NO compression on the but . There's a very sheer net over the but and the rest of the areas are light compression. I sleep in it and live it . So u can kind of see my shape . My Cali body is on the way !!!!

Shapeware

I meant to share this. Best part is it cost under 40$ with free shipping! Love. I want to try their other items . This one is perfect for stage 2 compression and even for every day wear after. Not bulky at all.

12 weeks (3 months ) PO

Good lord it's been a long 12 weeks. Lol.
Well it's 3 months , I am over the moon. I am extremely pleased with my results and my experience with Dr Dass's office overall.
YES, I am a HUGE fan of Dr Dass. If he took your dismal 48 year old body and made it 25 , you would be too.
I saw him last Saturday for my PO Smart Lipo , he said I have a very nice shape and I am healing great.
(when a PS tells me I have a nice body and shape) that in my world means I'm Banging!
Wooo hooo..... put my arms in the air like I just don't care .... Woop Woop....
Ok , back down to earth.
The stats:
My but: love it. It's no longer hard, both cheeks are nice and pliable but with a nice firmness.
It 100 percent feels like my own. It is curvaceous and bubbly. I love looking at it sideways to see how it scoops in the back and then curves out. Are you kidding me ?!!!! I still say this. I had such a flat lower back before.
My waist: Is small, it compliments my but like a waist should.
My Abs: off the charts flat n sexy as all get out .
My SL areas are all coming along and the improvement is undeniable. No more lumps at my knees , no more back roll, between my thighs is bruised but
incredible. I still don't know how that Lazer and Dr Dass tightened that skin up?!!! I was SAGing and all the sag is gone.
I start lifting weights this week and I cannot wait until next summer when the hottie on the beach will be yours trully.
Overall, I love that I look natural but like I've been working out hard all my life .
Not much else to report. Lol.
SO with all this said ..............
I officially bid goodbye to my old friend ..... NEGATIVE BOOTY.

3 Months /Same Dress

I received a couple PM asking me how I look NOW in the red dress... Y'all are making me feel like a celebrity. Lol.
These especially go out to my Girl, Just Enhanced.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you beautiful ladies! I hope you all have a joyous day full of Family and good food!!
As for me , I've been cooking for 8 hours. Gonna have a house full and I know people will be looking for my new asset. Lol.
I Havnt decided if I will play it down or wear something scandalous. Lol. Probably not, my Sons will be the first to check me.
It's Thanksgiving not da club. lol.
I am especially thankful to have met such amazing, beautiful and dynamic Women these past few months on this site. I would not have made it through all my procedures and ups and downs without each one of you. To Ms Bella Besos my first supporter , a simply beautiful Woman to Just Enhanced who with your humor kept me from tearing out my hair
on days I was just over all of it , to Ms. ray of Sunshine Turinky who lights up my page with happiness and warmth, to BestBody5 who recognized me at the Drs office (girl you're slick ) lol. and all the other Women in far lands .... On this Thanksgiving, I want to Thank You for your friendship and support. Have a blessed holiday and lets not forget that if we are even on this page and have the means to have these procedures were are a lot more blessed than a lot of Women. Hugs XO :)

Gave it a long chance but not happy at all

Well, here it is. I am 4 months Post BBL and I am very disappointed in the results of both my BBL and Smart Lipo.
In fact, the reason I did this was to be able to wear clothes I wanted to wear and a bathing suit and feel comfortable in my clothes.
Unfortunately , now , I am in a WORSE PLACE .
1. My bum is uneven. The right cheek is smaller (less full) and less wide than the left: I am uneven.
2. I have a large dent on my right hip and a medium size sent on my left hip.
3. My bum does not have a nice shape , it has fat that was added and that's it . Side profile view , you are projection but the straight on view you can tell one side is larger than the other .
4. Worst part about the dents is that they are visible under clothing. I tried wearing a form fitted dress for Thanksgiving and I had to take it off. You could see the large indentation and cavity through my clothes. If I wear leggings , you can see the large indentations.
5. My hips are now uneven . From before pics you can see my hips were even , now after they were Liposuctioned and the fat that was added did not survive , I have dents and uneven hips. One hips is rounder and more shapely than the other .
From behind ; you can see the large cavity from the large dent on my hips.
Re: my Smart Lipo. it's been 8 weeks .
Between my thighs is completely uneven and bumpy . Also: they are a dark blue . I hope this goes away. The Smart Lipo I had was a waste or money and now I have ruined the inside of my thighs because they also are uneven wotj deep cavities.
I can say this now because it's been 8 weeks and nothing is going to fix missing , uneven chunks of fat.
On the sides of my ribs , I also have uneven indentations I did not have before.
Bottom Line is , I have tried to be level headed , and give my body time to heal before making any major final judgments but I feel the time had proven that
1. Fat transfer is a complete waste of money and pain and the BBL recovery is a horrendous nightmare.
BBL leaves behind chunks of uneven liposuction and indentations on the fat grafted areas . Also, fat transfer to hips DOES NOT TAKE .
I gave this surgery a chance and held my final opinions until I knew I had given it enough time .
Well; the time has come to say that I ruined my body.
I was not perfect prior to surgery but at least I would wear a bathing suit and be ok.
NOW ..... I WILL NOT EVER wear one again, which pretty much ruins my life since the beach used to be my world .
I will not wear a bathing suit with hip dents, one buttocks larger than the other and lumpy uneven inner thighs .
I may not have had a but before surgery but at least It was EVENLY FLAT . NOW with all this uneven mess and dents there is no way I will ever wear a bathing suit .
Before surgery, I could wear fitted dresses and pants , now I will not because ANYONE who looks can se that I have huge dent on the side of my hip.
O and my back was very bad before surgery but at least at least it was even amount of sag. Now , one side hangs more than the other : So AGAIN..... uneven mess.
I paid over 17K for these procedures. I would expect better results . We are not even sore of we will return to Dr Dass to talk to him about how disappointed we are because they would want to charge again for more procedures and honestly , now that time has proven my true results , there is nothing that can be done . I will just have to accept that I ruined body . I was enticed by the BBL but BBLS aren't permanent , fat transfer is not even. Time has shown me . I am very disappointed in my results especially since the beginning I was very happy with Dr Dass:
Now I am left with dealing with the mistakes I made and what I have done to my body .
More surgery is out of the question for me . The reality is that I completely ruined by beautiful hips . All the work that was done on me is NOT symmetrical.
I will not be returning to his office , not even for my post op.

Inner thigh

It is very hard to get these pics but this morning , I raised one of my legs and was able to capture "just some " of the dent in my inner thigh. Much worse in person.
I had two lumps of fat at the REAR of where my but and thigh meet. That is what I asked to be removed. It was removed and the skin is tightening but this is the FRONT of my inner thigh. So I have a dent at the top of my inner thigh and the knee was Lipo'd bit now the center section of inner thigh bulges out .

inner thigh

These show the best how inconsistent they are. When I say I made bad decisions , one of the things is that I needed help with my BACK side and now asking for those back lumps of fat removed resulted in me ruining my FRONT view. My inner thighs were not like this. I had some loose skin but NOT these inconsistent bumpy mess. I hope this can be fixed.

Rib dent

I have one on each side . The right side is better than the left . this is the left

Hip dent

Thos is very difficult to take a pic of because the concave dented area is 5" long and is at an angle.
This is the right side (worse side )
I had to take the pic from bottom to top . Much worse in person

Party update

So imagine ...... being on your belly for 6 weeks , all the bruises , swelling, pain , time off work, $, and all the other awful things that happened during the recovery from hell........
then you get dressed to go to your first party and you can't even crack a smile?
I had to wear tight pantyhose to compress my inner thighs since my dress was above my knees.
Well, the pantyhose didn't only compress my inner thighs , it also compressed by but , which looked nice and flat. SO, my result? sitting at a party with a flat ass and straight hips , compressed under pantyhose.
I really couldn't help to wonder if these Drs FEEL ANY remorse for taking our money and using it to expand their lavish lifestyles while those of us with bad results sit wondering WHY we trusted them.

Me and my panty hose last night

I have to laugh. Ain't no joke trying to get into panty hose. Woo weee
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Everything about Dr Dass is soothing and he exudes confidence. He did whatever it took for me to be comfortable