I have never had a derrière , not completely...

I have never had a derrière , not completely flat, but after weight loss and weight gain and bad Liposuction as part of a TT years ago, my rear end was left what I call "negative booty".
I decided to have a BBL because I Love the beach and I couldn't wear a Bikini comfortably as we'll as being restricted in my clothes choices. I Love clothes and I want to be able to wear whatever I want and not see my Pancake, negative booty.
I am not looking for a huge booty at all. I'm looking to re inflate my booty and some shaping.
I decided to go with Dr Dass in Beverly Hills because he is the best match for me. From everything I have seen, I believe he has incredible sculpting ability.
The key to finding your surgeon, I believe is matching your needs to the surgeon that consistently produces those results.
Also, at this stage in my life, I'm a pretty pampered person. The office appearance, the appearance of the surgery center and the overall experience is very important to me.
ALTHOUGH, after having had this surgery yesterday, I have a HUGE HUGE sense of respect for all you super women going to other countries or even flying within the US for this procedure. I have no idea how it is even possible!
I could barely handle a 70 mile drive from BH to my house yesterday because the freeway was bumper to bumper and it took almost four hours to get home. I was
Lying on my belly on a bed made for me in the rear cab. This ride home goes down in my history as the most painful experience ever. I've had kids, TT (outside the country) 9 years ago and two BA.
Anyway, the experience at Dr Dass's office has been flawless so far. Everyone in the office is there to make you comfortable. Dr Dass is SO patient and CALMING and really pays attention to your desires. I sent him "wish pics" the night before surgery , and believe me , they really were a wish or more like a miracle I was asking him to produce. He called me and told me he had received my pics and that he understood what I wanted and would get me as close as possible . He was very nice and soothing, I was no longer nervous about having this surgery.
Also, at my Pre Op, I walked out with all the meds I needed and you don't have to go shopping for a garment. They provide all the garments for you and even a cute carrying bag. I even got Arnica and Arnica Gel. These are the little things that I notice and are important to me. Again, pampered. Lol. Ryan the office manager is fantastic. I was a real wreck about having this surgery and he called Dr Dass to give me another consultation prior to paying just so I would be comfortable. O almost forgot, I was scheduled for surgery on 9/3 but I wanted to get it over with so I called on Tuesday and asked if I could have a sooner date. Ryan called me back and was able to get me in within 2 days, which was yesterday.
I arrived at the surgery center which was so clean and beautiful and was greeted by nice office staff. Everyone at the surgery center was very nice and competent.
Dr Dass came in to mark me and again we reviewed the "plan of attack for the negative booty". Anesthesiologist was very nice and funny. I was not nervous or scared at all. I trusted Dr Dass and team, not only with my NB (to be referred to as negative booty) but my life. So important to trust the team working on you. I felt comfortable at all times. The nurses were all very nice, especially the OR nurse which was inside the surgery room. She smiled and told me should would be in the surgery with Dr Dass. Next thing I knew, I woke up in recovery to her soothing voice telling me that I would like my results. Then my Fiancé was brought into the recovery room and he told me that Dr Dass had called him on his cell and told him that surgery went well and he was very pleased. He said he was able to get 1,400 cc to each side. I had a prior TT and gained weight for this procedure so we did not know how much fat would be available for surgery, but he found it! He also said he was pleased with my outcome.
I did take the Norco round the clock yesterday and today. These first two days have been hell , I cannot lie . This surgery is NO joke. I have had at least two melt downs , crying . last night all of the chucks and pads under my garment were soaked. We opened the garment and pulled out all of the soaked pads etc. This is where I had my melt down because my Fiancé and I did not pay attention as to how I was wrapped after surgery and we were not sure if we could use pads over the buttock area or not. I was scared of too much compression on my but because when you have this surgery all you can think about is the survival of your fat cells!
I was so freaked out I called Ryan at 11pm on his cell which he had given us.
He reassured me and reminded me to not remove the garment in 48 hours. He said it was ok to have removed the soaked padding and to replace with clean pads. I felt better and tried to sleep. The first night was pretty bad since I'm not a tummy sleeper and I had to get up and pee every 2 hours. All that fluid was coming out and I had to wake my fiancé every time to help me. I hate being so reliant on anybody. The garment was hard to deal with so I needed the help. You really do need someone with you the first few days. Today, day after surgery I had another melt down because I was in pain but the Norco fixed that. I will not hold back on taking it again.
Getting in and out of bed is horrible. I emailed Dr Dass some pics of my bruising with a couple of questions today and he replied. Really helped with my mini melt down.
So tomorrow is day 3 and we will see how it goes..........

Last night , day 2 , Midnight

I was looking at my bruising before going to sleep and I got very worried because it looked really bad to me. I know bruising is part of the deal with a BBL but for some reason, maybe the non stop Norco I'm on ( I never take pain killers or even drink) looked very scary to me. So here I go, another melt down. Worrying about every possible scenario .
Again, we took pictures and I emailed Dr Dass. He replied a few hours later and told me it all looked ok and was normal. Your skin is pretty tight after this procedure and I was worried that since I had stretch marks in that area , my skin would tear? I know, crazy. Again, he replied and reassured me that I was ok and everything looked the way it was supposed to. It was 7 am when I read his email and he even offered to see me in his office at 5pm on a Saturday , after a day in surgery for him ,If I wanted him to look at the bruising in person. I replied and told him I felt reassured by his response and that I would see him Wednesday and my 6 day Post Op check .
Thank God for smart phones and his reply. I felt so much better. I have never felt alone after this procedure and my worries have been promptly addressed. I can't imagine having a melt down and not being able to contact your surgeon. Thank You Dr Dass.

Getting out of bed

Can someone tell me the best way to get out of bed ? OMG so painful to get out of bed . My arms and shoulders are shot from laying on Tummy and does the Boppy pillow really help.?

Ride after surgery

Toilet contraption

Day 3 Shower day, survived

Day 4

Uggh I have to get the heck off of my stomach! Right now I am getting some relief on a lawn chair with a hole cut out . Feels so good to be on my back. My but hangs through the hole but still touches my sides. Hope all is well under there. Lol.
The man is off to find me a Boopy pillow . Not sure what is the best kind but I need one! I thought I was gonna be a hero and lay on my Stomach for 6 weeks .....yeah NOT happening :)

end of day 4

Well, feeling much stronger , had a very comfortable nap today. Not taking Norco anymore , it's nasty.
Shower time today was much easier. No more draining so we didn't have to pack my garment with pads. RELIEF. Now all I have is the Lipo Foam and Garment and binder . I am very bruised and swollen but so far my results are a huge difference. I was worried about lumps after Lipo to my Abdomen since I had a previous TT, well Dr Dass made is SO FLAT, feels like there is skin and Organs, that's it ! It is completely smooth , not one bump. Amazing. He made my 9 year old TT new again! He actually gave me that S shape at the bottom of my back creating a shelf . I was amazed when I saw it because I was so flat in my lower back and many PS had told me they couldn't do it because of my Anatomy. WELL not true , because Dr Dass did it ! I already had hips but he added to round out my hips and not to me to on that my booty is full. Again, I was so flat, I still can't believe the fullness. I gave Dr Dass specific wish list and he did every thing I asked for . My awful hanging bra rolls are much better. This was gonna be a challenge because I didn't want the skin to hang after Lipo. I am going back to him in 6 weeks for Smart Lipo between my thighs and maybe I will ask him if we can smart lipo touch up the bra rolls.
overall, I'm out of the dark side!
I will post some pics when my bruising gets better :)

Compression advice

Having had 2 C Sections and a TT, I have learned that just as important as the skill of your PS has , just as important is COMPRESSION! When I was 21, literally hours after my C Section, my Mom and Grama walked into my hospital room with a girdle (Faja) that was literally 1/3 my size.
They got me up from bed , stitches and all, and they stuffed me into this Faja. OMG I will never forget that day. Hurt like HELL and I remember the room spinning. I already knew about Fajas because I'm Cuban and every woman in my family with their hour glass figures wore one , ALL the time. It was part of their regular underclothes , like panties. SO I was telling them I can't wear it , it doesn't fit , I was worried about my C Section incision. They both looked at me and said "you're 21 and if you don't put this on NOW you will have hanging skin and a saggy abdomen forever " O hell to the no! I bit my pillow and we got the Faja from hell on me. I wore that thing 24/7 for 6 weeks. Let me tell you that my Abs contracted, no loose skin. flat flat 21 year old belly again. Nobody could believe I had a 10 pound baby much less a C Section! After my second son, I did the same thing , same results . Years later in my 30s I gained a large amount of weight and lost about 70 pounds . I decided to have a TT. Again, I wore my Faja so tight 24/7. I got wonderful results again . My Abs were in good shape before the BBL but we needed fat so I had the Tummy Lipo. Ok.... how many times has my abdomen stretched and expanded? and even now after this last Lipo it's still flat? Girls, FAJAS ARE THE LAW. Wear your garments. Wear them ! You will be glad you did !

Ugghhh! My awful hanging back rolls. Gross!

Back rolls Before and 3 days after.
Bare in mind, I am still swollen.
Also, this skin was very saggy.

S Curve !

Before and 3 days after. Look at how flat I was ! Of course , I'm still at 100 percent swelling. I covered some of the bruising . Don't want to scare anyone :)

S curve

4th day Post Op

4th day Post Op and first day alone. Hubby's off to work. Didnt sleep well last night . Neck was killing me , sleeping face down.
Also developed a cough and slight wheezing . Ate breakfast, took meds and gonna try to sleep now .
My buts so hard :( He tolde not to freak out becaise it will change shapes in next two weeks . Ok. I will let it do it's thang.
I NEED to work on the Boopy Pillow thing today , will order from Amazon. Lets see what the rest of the day holds!

End of 4th day Post Op

I may be a little too hard on myself. It's only been 4 days but this procedure is intense. Im over the pain. Stipped pain meds yesterday , even though I'm black and blue and swollen. I don't jab pain. I survived the whole day by myself, paid some bills, cleanedy stove and kitchen counters , made some stir fry and brown rice, took a shower and then back to the 30 minute garment chore . I still need help with the padding and garment. It requires more than one person at this point. Everything else I did myself today.
I guess I am doing good.
I start to loose it with how UNCOMFORTABLE it is to not be able to sit or sleep on my side or back. It's absolutely awful and sucks bad. All I can do is lie onu stomach or stand.
I need to get creative and figure out some way to ease my back and shoulders from being on my belly!!! Took a sedative , hope to be able to sleep tonight !

End of day 4 Shower

So hard to see your body completely battered. Sometimes I think I must be nuts ! Keep my eye on the prize! I WANT TO LOOK GOOD WHEN I GET TO 50!!!!

End of day 5!

OMG today should be titled "Hollywood Movie" with everything that went down here today. There is a REALLY FUNNY part to these procedures . I will fill in later. SO FINALLY some RELIEF!!!
I received my Lipo Foam Pads I had ordered from Amazon. They are FANTASTIC! The ones they placed after surgery were itchy . These are like memory foam ! Made putting on my garment easier and I am SO comfortable!
THEN.... hubby got the lawn chair hooked up and so comfy on my back! Thank u , thank u , thank u!!!!
AND he made me a Foam chair !!!!
Totally comfy!!! My back was killing me and now there's HOPE! Tomorrow is Post Op Drive to BH in my bed in the cab .... OMG hope traffic cooperates!

6 day Post Op yesterday

So I got in my bed in the can of the truck , tummy down. I was so comfy , I slept the 70 miles to BH. We pulled I to the valet parking structure under the building . I scooted out of the bed, they took the truck and a few steps later, we are in the building. Easy.
We walk into the Drs office and were greeted by the nice receptionist . Ryan came out of his office to say "hi" and we waited about 10 minutes for Dr Dass to finish up with his previous patient.
Dr Dass came in and asked me how I was doing ? He said my shape looked good already under the foams and garments. I was wearing leggings. We removed the layers and he examined me. He said that for 6 days post op, I was doing good. He said my shape looked very well (almost surprised at his own work lol) Im thinking , "you did it". He said things would soften in my but and settle (maybe this is the fluffing)? We discussed the Smart Lipo I will be having in my inner thighs in 6 weeks. He gave me two new garments. One is for my top, to compress my back since I had Lipo there and I wanted it well compressed. He also gave me a new full garment. He actually showed us how to place the foams and put the top garment on me properly. We then put on Tje full garment. All of this was done by Dr Dass. Not a nurse, not an assistant. Again, very impoertant to me because I want the person who performed the surgeon to examine me. He was never in a rush , very chill, through and kind. He had a patient after me and at no time was I rushed. He gave me an appointment for 4 weeks and we were on our way. Slipped back in my bed and an hour later , I was home. Easy. I've had PS before by 3 different surgeons and I have never had this level of personalized service . Made me feel so reassured that everything was looking the way it was supposed to. It's one of the main reasons I chose Dr Dass. I was happy . It was a good day.

typos

sorry for all the typos. I can't stand typing on an iPad :(

I made it !

I made it through the first week. OMG , it trully took every ounce of inner strength and the mercy of God for me to make it through this week. I want to keep it as real as possible . Perhaps because I had negative booty and my Liposuction was aggressive to obtain the fat necessary for the procedure , that I had such a rough week. I am no wimp. Eberybody who knows me, knows how strong I am. At 48, I've been through hell (physically and emotionally) and nothing has ever kept me down. The first two days of this recovery , I had moments where I regretted it , cried , (I never cry), had pain on another level, complete exhaustion from having to use my arms and upper body strength to do everything on my tummy and complete sleep deprivation. Amazingly, by day 4 I was up and doing things . I must say that I would have not made it if it was not for the constant help from my hubby. The exhaustion doesn't stop with me, the poor man is physically exhausted and sleep deprived. Especially the first 3 days he had to do everything for me. Even wake up every hour to unsnap my garment at the crotch so I could pee. Lifting me, making my food, giving me my meds, bathing me, many trips to Target and Lowes to construct things to make me comfortable , driving me to BH in bumper to bumper traffic for hours , while I'm in the back in pain . Still he wakes up every morning , makes my breakfast and makes sure I have what I need before he goes to work and takes care of his own patients all day. He is the most unselfish person I have ever known. It takes this kind of dedication from the person who will assist you those first few days and first week.
I can function on my own now, I still need help with putting the foam and garment back on after my showers , but other than that , I'm good now. I look forward to letting the hubby sleep all weekend! I look forward to next week with excitement !

Now what happens?

I think that it finally hit me today, 9 days later and I'm in a bit of shock.
I have an ass and a huge one at that ! I started at 5'4" , 160 lbs day of surgery . 20 pounds over my usual weight . My current measurements are waist 30 and but 47". Yes , for some reason pictures just don't show it's real size but my waist is tiny and my hips and but are huge . I still cannot believe how you can take someone with a totally flat negative booty and create this! I'm in the medical field and I am fascinated by medical science!
Can someone tell me approximately when does it soften and go down? I don't want it to disappear but I just want to know if it will go down? My only concern is it has a sick S curve and table , so round, the whole but is full but I did not have anything to begin with, from my pics you can see I did not have that normal but cheek crease at the bottom of my but cheek. I am still very swollen and it's riding high , will it settle a bit and give me more fullness at the bottom of my cheeks? I know it's probably way too soon cuz it's swollen and hard but I was wondering about you other gals experience ?
AND now what? What am I supposed to do with all this ass? What clothes will I wear ? What do I do when people stare at it ? How do I find pants? I think I'm in shock , in a good way but now what ?

Half day out !

I have gotten so comfortable in my bed in the cab of the truck, almost more comfy than at home. Today, I went to my favorite home designers warehouse. It was nice to get out for a couple hours . My but is so hard it makes it a little hard to walk . Especially the bottom that is supposed to crease. It can't crease cuz it's so hard . Lol. The good thing is I didn't feel short on energy, just hard to walk. No pain . Can someone tell me when it begins to soften up? I know my Dr must have told me but I'm sure I was focusing on my new garment and Didnt pay attention. Im trying to follow all of the post op rules !

Not happy today

Ok, I got up first thing in the morning and weighed myself. I nearly had a damn heart attack!!!
The morning of surgery , I weighed 160 lbs. (which I had to work up to , from 140) WELL the scale this morning read 177 lbs!!!!
W T F is all I can say? How in the hell did I gain 17 pounds in 10 days? I have been eating super clean after surgery . I am counting my Protein grams, eating No sugar , chicken , vegetables and Pineapple. Tons of Veggies. In fact , I never needed a still softener because I am eating so many vegetables! Has this happened to anyone else ? My body is still swollen, yes, but I do not see any signs of fluid retention into fave , hands , legs or even feet!!!!
I did not pay 11K to turn into a farm animal!!!! Not happy

HELP

I am beyond completely uncomfortable in my compression garment and I believe in compression but my garment is just not working for me at all. To begin, it has clips at crotch that are very hard to unsnap. Due to extent of my lipo, I still have very sensitive skin that makes impossible for me to bend over so low to unhook to use restroom. I need to call my fiancé every single time I need to pee, therefor, I have found that the reason I am so swollen is because i am holding back on drinking water or else I have to pee every 30 minutes and its a hassle to call him from wherever he is. also. When he's at work, the garment has to stay unsnapped all day with my but out because I can't unsnap it if I need to pee. ALSO, my hips are very swollen and have stretch marks that are being cut into by the garment which leaves my swollen hips exposed. OMG I desperately need a new garment, with some hip coverage that is open at crotch and has loose compression over but area. Can any of you vets tell me what has worked for you ? I am reading about creases from garments and when I remove it , I have deep creases in my skin. Also, how long do you use the lipo foam? Any input is appreciated . I'm also gonna call my Docs office in the morning for advice .

Made it ! 2 weeks

Ok, I am doing exactly what Dr Dass told me not to do. Remove my garment for modeling on RS. Well, he said the first 48 hours. I promised I wouldn't but this is shower time and my 30 min release from the torture chamber. I've gotten PMd asking for more pics , so it's for the greater Sister cause !!!!

Inspiration

I just found this other lovely pic of my deformed negative booty. I want to say that for me, having a BBL was not about pleasing anyone else or looking like a bombshell. Been there done that . I have had my hottie days, and boy were they hot! I didn't always have the NB; the deflation happened in the past couple years . I needed to correct the problem because for me, it was causing depression and a serious problem with my self esteem which I have never ever had. Im used to being a very attractive Girl and Woman with a high self esteem and plenty of Male attention. I always say that when I'm lying in my casket, I will have a smile from ear to ear from all of the "hottie" experiences I have had . Lord have mercy, anyways, I digress. For me the point of sharing my experience and pics is to inspire and emcourage other Women who perhaps are feeling the way I was about a part of my body that was causing me serious depression. So here is another NB picture and I hope it will help someone else out there to see that if I could be helped , you can to. We don't have to live sad , this day and age about any part of our bodies. I also don't see Plastic surgery as vanity , I see it as maintenance.

Lipo Incisions

So, I bought Bicorneun to apply on my Lipo incisions (I have 4) plus 2 more , one above each check for the fat injecting. The incisions are the size of aprox my pinky nail.
It's been 2/12 weeks and I had a hard time even finding the incisions to put the Bicorneum on.
They are literally disappearing before my eyes. I can imagine than in 6 months or less, there will be no trace of them. Thought I would share this positive point!

My experience (Tumescent Liposuction)

I have decided that no matter what happens to my body, I can be as huge as my house , I will NEVER have Tumescent Liposuction done to my body for any reason whatsoever EVER again. It's been 2/12 weeks and my actual But has never hurt but the Tumescent Liposuction has been horrible . It's too early to tell if in the end the BBL will be worth it , but I do know that the pain and skin burning sensation from the Tunescent Liposution has not been worth it for me. At this rate, I don't expect the terrible skin pain to be gone at least for another 2 months. I am not saying it was "bad" Lipo, with bad results , In fact , I'm impressed that my abdomen has no lumps . I do have 2 small indentations in my rib cage which I will ask the Dr about . I am strictly talking about the pain and tender , burning sensation to my skin from the Tumescent Lipo itself. I have gone through a tube a night of Arnica gel slathering it on my Lipo areas. It is the only thing that has taken the edge off of the pain. Sometimes, I have no choice and have to apply ice.
I have fat between my upper thighs, especially in the back between my legs and it absolutely has to go , So, after talking with many if you who have said that Smart Lipo is not very painful post op , I will be having Smart Lipo. I have learned my lesson, either work out and not let myself go again or have Tumescent Lipo?
O trust me that you will see my ass in the Gym for the rest of my life . I wish I would have known and done this procedure with Smart Lipo. It is to the point of unbearable.

Massage and Lipo Pain

Ok, so I crawled back into my bed in the truck and hubby drove me to Massage Envy for a massage. I was reluctant but I was very specific about my needs and my skin and my surgery and probably way TMI, but I needed them to know before the massage cuz I didn't want to scream bloody murder and call the paddy wagon. The girl massages my stiff neck , aching shoulders , upper back with deep tissue (OMG felt amazing ) She did light Swedish on my sensitive flanks and waist . We also used Deep muscle therapy on my neck and shoulders. She massages the painful Lipo areas gently and guess what ? It didn't even hurt ! This means I am improving ! I was on my tummy the whole time and those were the only areas I wanted massaged. I feel SO MUCH better! My Lipo pain calmed down 100 percent!
LAW. I'm happy!

Front of me (3 months before Lipo and BBL)

This was the front of me 3 months before Lipo and BBL , you've already seen the back of me :(

Me after TT, aprox 8 years ago.

Me at 140 pounds , aprox 6 years ago and after TT and before 20 pound weight gain. (before NB)
Day of surgery 160 pounds. Hubby likes me better at 160 pounds. We will see where I wind up? Lol.

Hey! What happened to my Comando back view?

Fajas

So, I've decided that I will be wearing my Post Op Garment for longer than my required 6 weeks. Im thinking I will be wearing it at least 8 weeks, then I will transition to non post op Fajas, that I will wear daily. I know I keep going on and on , but I can't say enough about the benefits of Fajas. Post Op BBL , I was in XL, 6 days later in Large, week 21/2 now in a Medium and I just found my old Veronique size Small in my closet that I will get into by next week. The point after surgery is to keep going down in sizes in your Garment. My Fiancée was practically on the floor, pulling and sweating , helping me get into my Medium. He kept saying "honey it doesn't fit " , I kept saying , "keep pulling , I'm wearing this Bitch". That was couple days ago and now, it's comfy as a glove. Except! by next week when it's too comfy, in going to the Small. VS sure is pretty , but it's not meant to wear every day. There isn't much support to a Thong. Im saving those for a special day :)

Veronique /Small

These Veronique Fajas are indestructible and worth their money ! This is my Small I wore after TT. It's over 8 years old. Like new.

(M) Veronique

Loving my Medium Veronique. They have a fine mesh over but area, just like my post op ones. Made for BBL.

3 weeks!!! and Happy!

So I'm at 3 weeks Post Op now and in happy! I think 3 weeks was the turning point for me. Things really changed between week 2 and 3.
My waist is 29, it was 32 at my post op visit.
My But measurement is 45. Was 47 at Post Op visit.
I do not see any evidence of volume loss. I DO see evidence of swelling gone down. I would say my swelling is down at least 70 to 75 percent.
I had the temporary weight gain after surgery but now my weight is 4 pounds under what I was on surgery day. Evidence of decreased swelling and good eating. All pain gone , Lipo sensitivity in my skin is 90 percent gone!
My But is settling and is nicely rounding out.
I would say it's 50 percent softened. :)
Naked, I LOVE what I see. I am not focused entirely on my But alone , I am more concerned with my total look, waist, curves, But plumping is all proportional.
I was so excited to see all the pretty Fall clothes at the Mall last night. Red seems to be big this season! All the clothes I would NEVER wear before! I have been wanting a sexy Pencil Skirt for years and now I can wear one with my new tiny waist and amazing hips. I will go shopping at week 6.
So.... I'm happy!

O no?

During my nightly garment removal and shower, I take

O no? normal?

During my nightly garment removal and shower (I only remove it once a day) I noticed at my right hip a indented area, I'm not sure if that's the fat dying? It's definitely not a crease from the garment. You do tend to notice different things daily, but this was not there last night. Will see how it looks tomorrow.

Verdict in... I'm Pampered and Whinny :(

Ok. so this has nothing to do with Sx , directly but this Sx, has made me realize that I'm spoiled. Yeap, I need to call it as I see it. If it looks like and smells like Chicken, it's Chicken!
It's 104 here right now and who comes walking in the door with plates of food? The man himself.
They had a huge potluck and party at work, so he decided to use his lunch time to pack food, get in his sweltering car and drive it across town , for me! Not to mention the PB and J sandwich he made me at 3:30 am because I wasn't hungry at dinner and was starving at 3am.
I work with Women and I do Volunteer work with young Women, mainly encouraging them and helping them empower themselves in their relationships and lives in general. Young sisters reading this, It's ok to be pampered. If we believe we deserve it ( and all of us do) and we expect it , then we shall receive it. Of course , we should always give in return. A real man loves me with a Negative Booty, and now with a Big Booty and even if it turns into a triangle Booty. I just felt the Man behind my Sx scene deserved a shout out!

MUSCLES....my NEW Obsession

Went to the beach today for a bit trying to escape the heat. It was cooler than where I live but after an hour we had to go into a restaurant /pub because I was just overheating in my garment.
Anyway, one of the main reasons for having a BBL and next Smart Lipo, is because I knew I needed fat redistribution to my But . My larger goal is to train and grow muscle! I have never weight trained and now I have become obsessed with it. Into the pub, walks this Woman with a Grecian Godess body (notice I say Woman, because she's 51) my eyes were glued and transfixed on her. I thought to myself, I need to talk to this Woman. I'm very social so we started talking and I told her that I recently had cosmetic surgery to improve my But And so on and so on. I then asked her about her body. I guess she realized I had a genuine interest and wasn't being a weirdo. Well, turns out she had never heard of a BBL (why would she) and I have zero clue on weight training. She was fascinated to hear about my BBL, so I told her all about it and then I even showed her. Yes, by my age , I don't care. She saw my tiny waist and huge but and was amazed that this procedure even exists. Then I wanted to hear all about her muscles. I told her how I never trained in my life and that I had been told that if it's your first time training your muscles , they will respond nicely. She said very true. I showed her the NB pic and she agreed that I needed the procedure because I was devoid of fat , BUT she told me that my ass was large and if I do not WEIGHT train ASAP, my Ass would avalanche again and this time look worse with all the fat. she said I must weight train. No way around it. She was so great and informative and let me tell you her body was the best body I have seen on any RS profile. It was defined, sexy with just enough bulk. Long , lean , defined muscles are damn hot! So I will have my Smart Lipo to my posterior inner thighs and most likely arms. I don't need anything drastic but I do want it. Then as soon as I have the Drs all clear, I'm going to begin the new phase of my life . Muscle building. It may take me a year from now to update you all on my body, but once I say I'm doing something , it's done. For now, I am starting heavy research on weight training. I look forward to being a lean , mean, fat burning , muscle machine. LOL!

Shapewrar

My instructions say you can wear shape wear like Spank Starting 4th week . Well this Sister only made it to 3 1/2 weeks. I can't wear those post op garments with zippers and clips in this heat anymore . My skin is too sensitive and I seriously did not sleep for 3 nights . So I changed to a shape ware I already had but need to know who sells Spanx ?

Last night

So every night at shower time , I try something on because in clothes it's easier for me to see if my high But that started literally at my waist is going down ? Well , Thank God, it is! It was kind of scary. I stopped wearing any Garment. I strongly believe my But doesn't need compression. My other Lipo areas, such as abdomen are flat as a board and not changing . So I'm wearing clothes and a binder and that's all she wrote. I will see Dr this week and definitely want Smart Lipo toy back and inner thighs. I will use that fat to add to my bottom booty as we discussed . For now, nothing changes , except it's moving down slowly and starting to round. I need to be patient . This morning I was only wearing shorts and a tank top, my Son saw my And and waist and was stunned. In person , I'm transformed ! Now I just need my Smart Lipo and a little booty plumping and I'm Golden. I am in love with my waist and curves. Can't imagine what I will look like in jeans !!!!

correction

*saw my Abs and waist

under constriction

Waist 29, Hips n But 45

It's starting to feel real

On a stool

This was the best I could do on my own today. I really need to take a selfie class.

Zero , Zero appetite

My biggest problem right now is that for about 10 days or so , I have ZERO and I mean ZERO appetite . I mean I can go 24 hours and not feel hungry . This is highly unusual for me. I am wondering if it could be because I am on a serious Vitamin regimen and perhaps my body has enough nutrients ? IDK? I am having to force myself to eat even once a day. Thank Goodness I have my Protein shakes with 30g of protein each, sometimes 2 of those is all I can consume. Hmmm... has anyone experienced this?

4 weeks!!!

4 weeks! it's been long , but just like all other good things , I will look back and not remember the challenges.
Week 4 is huge , I get to ditch the thick, hot, surgical garment (I ditched it a few days back)
Now I can wear shape wear and keep it off for 12 hours a day. I will still keep it on 24/7 if I can.
I do not see much swelling .If its there, it's minimal. I do have some swelling on my bra roll area, which some days looks faltter than others. That just tells me I need more compression.
I feel good , full of energy. This morning I walked 2 miles around the lake and it felt great. Regular walking , nothing crazy yet.
I have noticed that with less compression my Liposuctioned areas are more sensitive and burn more. Commmon with Lipo , so I will wear my Spanx as much as possible. I still wear Lipo foam from time to time.
My But has softened another 5 to 10 percent I would say. I know this because I can walk without feeling like I'm carrying a bag of cement .
I think my dropping and rounding is already happening. Feels good. My high riding, fake looking but is shaping up nicely.
My measurements look about the same .
After 4 weeks , I still do not sleep confortably. I never have so far. I cannot and will never get used to sleeping on my Abdomen. Sleeping on my Abdomen with a Garment on, even worse. The nail in my coffin. I have tactile issues and I cannot stand tags, rough clothing , or even rough skin on my body. Last night I ditched it all and slept naked on my cotton sheets , hubby reached over and ran his hands down my neck, back and my new but softly and I fell asleep like a baby. I think I will wear the garment during the day and ditch it at night . it's just too hot. Weight? I have no idea really? I don't think I care because I love myself naked . I thank my body for heeling well, I thank it for not creating any Seromas, Infections , Blood clots, or needing any mechanical drainage. I honor it for it's resilience and I thank it for always accepting the modifications I have put it through gracefully and without consequence. I love you :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Everything about Dr Dass is soothing and he exudes confidence. He did whatever it took for me to be comfortable

Finally was able to read your review! You look awesome! Results are spectacular..... i cant wait to get my surgery done! Again thk u soooo much for your encourgement .....your helping so many of us through this process!
you're Welcome and thank you for the kind words :)
So happy to hear your recovery is moving forward in a positive way! Aren't those naked back/booty rubs the best?
The best....
Girl I can't help you with the appetite thing in terms of experience, but have you thought about maybe an appetite stimulant. That damn waist snatched like a moro, that's why you ain't hungry. BUT you need to feed that booty! First World problems I say! hahahaha
Haha! Actually, I have read that Liposuction can reduce Cholesterol and has some systemic benefits as well as cosmetic. This is crazy though, I am making sure I have lots of Protein and good fats. I also make smoothies an add Protein powder. Thing is , I feel great . Not weak, not sick. My blood levels are great. I never even got weak after the surgery. Hope the booty likes veggies and protein. I do not care for Meat, so I love these Protein shakes which have 30grans of Protein each. I walked earlier and did some squats. OMG feels good to move! Im not clear yet, so I tried to keep it easy :)
Ah ok. Protein and Veggies are good ! Clean eats right there.
Love the abs :) i'm so jealous Hermosa. You're coming along nicely!! Imagine with all the lipo done,WOW!!! Your Hubby won't be able to handle all the attention you're gonna get!!!!!!!
Haha, Thank You. Yes , Dr Dass was not playing with the Liposuction. That's why some are just fine quickly , but me , I'm almost 4 weeks out and still very uncomfortable because in some areas he Lipo'd to the bone. Beauty is pain I guess ? Im sure your Abs will be magnificent! The thing about doing your Abs, is later when we work them, we will quickly be able to see those beautiful muscles underneath !
YW Muneca! He did a Fabulous job on you :0) I am Impressed.
Girl, imma put these pics in my spank bank! Lol!
Lol, glad my ass didn't fall. Anything for my fellow sisters. When my big bruise goes away, I will have hubby take a pic of my entire but . Lol. Also, friend, I do not believe on putting a PS or anybody for that matter "on blast" until I have given them the opportunity to make me happy. Im raw honest but I'm also fair :)
That is why I read your updates Daily! You are of sound mind. I do wish Dr. Dass in general did a better job of putting fat at the bottom and rounding it out. Not referencing your in particular, but I notice that that is not where his strength lies. He is GREAT at doing hips though. And you honestly look like a teenager in those shorts! 48 my ass!!!!
I agree. He is unpareleled at Abs, Waist and Hips. Hands down. I think I am agreeing on the fat being placed high , I won't know until I ask him if there is a certain reason ? I do know it makes sense to not load your but with fat in the bottom and then have a huge saggy but in a little bit ? There has to be a middle ground huh? Lol. Thanks; those are my PJ shorts. Sooo comfy!
I meant we want to see what your butt looks like now! from the back :) Would love to see how this is rounding out. I am really using your results to see if DAss is the man for me. all his other dolls are either disappointed or never update anymore.
Haha, I know what you meant, I just meant to say that, I may not be the best reflection of his work since I had unique issues going on. One of which was "reconstriction" literally of previous bad work. That's so sorry to hear that you have only encounteted dissatisfied Dr Dass patients. I personally have only spoken to satisfied patients, but most of the patients I have spoken to, like myself , are happy for a "improvement". I think the happiest patients are the most realistic ones. No plastic surgeon , no matter how good they are, is able to change your basic body structure . Example , in me, I've always had a small waist and defined hips. Therefore, for me , once he worked on those areas, it brought them to the surface again. If your broad in the back and naturally lack a waistline, a PS can try to "improve" upon that but he cannot give you a tiny waist and round hips of your dreams. So for me, I never expect my But to be perfectly bubbly or perky or round because I would be diluding myself and setting myself up for a lot of dissapointment and depression. Right now , I am thrilled with my overall look. I focus on the things I love , which are my flat flat Abs, my tiny waist , which is now near a 28 and my curvaceous hips , which are holding at a 45". My But is ok for now. It's not marvelous , it's hard and slowly rounding , naked it is doing quite well actually. My back view is my least fave of all things considered. Mostly due to fat that when removed , will accentuate my rear view . I know that for me, I will be happy once my smart Lipo is completed and fat added to the lower pole of my But. All I know is I can't go out wothout the necks cracking , so something must look good. LOL. I will post though once I have the Smart Lipo. Im Excited.
Thank you! Very informative. For me ugh, the issue is a bit reverse. I am confident with my shape already. My concern is what happens if I don't like what the DOC did , I will have altered my body. I just want an enhancement/improvement. I have large hips and butt with a small waist. Perhaps I should leave well enough alone. I just don't want a doctor to ruin me! You raise some AWESOME points that we girls need to remember. These surgeons are not magicians! But why though did he not add fat to bottom bum your first go round? Will this mean ANOTHER 6 weeks of no sitting?
I just added some pics , best I could . LOL. I am on here to be 110 percent REAL. I advocate for Women so I cannot be anything but REAL. 1. Is there a possibility a PS can "mess" you up or give you results that are less or way less than what you envisioned? Answer is : ABSOLUTELY YES and honestly there is a 90 percent possibility that there will be some type of outcome you do not like, that most likely WILL have to be revised. Hopefully it can be revised , sometimes it cannot . 2. Even though People may not discuss it , ALOT of procedures require "revisions". ESPECIALLY BBL's. This is a fairly new procedure AND to be extremely honest , the surgeon does his thing and we all hope for the best . The surgeon would be commitong Mal Practice if he tells you otherwise . Remember, surgery is a Science and the Sciemce of "Fat Grafting" NOBODY can predict. This is why the "caviot" up to 30 percent can be re absorbed etc. To be completely REAL, the only way to know of if a BBL is going to work for you, is to have it done , kiss the money goodbye , place 11K on Red and spin". Then you wait and see if your body and the fat cells survive. In every single plastic surgery procedure I have had , I have had some less than preferred outcome. You have to be ready to loose 5, 10 maybe even 15 K. If you cannot wrap your mind around that or if you will be mentally devastated if you get some lumpy Lipo or uneven anything or dents etc.... then I would tell anyone to consider not having PS. OR be ready to pay for revisions ( if it can be reversed). Sorry, I have to be real. Anuthing less from me would be a disservice to myself and Women :)
I think he did add "some" but I need more. We will see ....
and what happens if you don't like it ? You either have to live with it or pay to revise it . (Some PS will cut you "some" slack on the revision price but not much. This is why one of the known side effects of PS is depression. Even my Post Op instructions state "some feelings of depression may occur ". This is because sometimes that feeling of knowing you "altered" your body can cause depression. I will tell you that after my first BA , my breasts were GORGEOUS. Perfect. Regardless, I still experienced about a month of feeling down after I knew I had "altered" myself. I got over it and boy did I and several others enjoy them .
LMAO I am sure they did enjoy them! Again, you raise some good points. See, I never thought that there would need to be revisions! I don't mind the money, but I don't want to end up with dents after the fat grafting. I wonder if this is why Kim Kardahians ass has TRIPLED in size from the first time she got her BBL. She must have had to have revisions because of the fat absorption. You've given me some good food for thought.
JE, some more "food for thought ".... when you look under "services " here on RS and you come to BBL, what's right underneath it ? BBL Revision. It must have its own category for a reason. I had a local PS I know that is more like a friend to me , tell me: "If you have the spare cash and time to do a BBL, do it " "If you're going to borrow the money, finance it , borrow from your 401K etc....do not do it because it's a crap shoot". "At worst you will get some expensive Liposuction, at best you will get a nice Ass". Best advice he could have given me: So for me, I'm already at a win -win :)
Interesting. I don't want the "at best" you will have a nice ass. So I guess there is a possibility that you will have a shitty ass? Ugh. I wasn't aware that this surgery is a crap shoot, but I guess it makes sense since it's so young and there is not any long term research.
Yeap , what he meant was that the Fat graft may not take , so at the very least, you had Lipo. Ughh: Everythings holding for me at 4 weeks , although I went into it knowing all of this. So different from a BA , you go in and the results are tangible or a TT. Although I have seen some horrendous TT. Again, my personal opinion is that it depends what your canvas was to begin with and you sound like you don't have much to worry about since you're looking for an "enhancement". PS gives beautiful enhancements , it's when you're expecting or needing a complete overhaul , when things get dicey. Im my opinion :)
Hey Girl thanks for the information! super interesting to know that you can go for a revision after such short period of time! All other doctors say year to be able to add more fat to the booTAY! Can't wait to see what that ass looks like from the back! Heeeeeyyyyyyy now!