Botox Boss - Beverly Hills, CA

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I heard about Dr. Shemirani through a friend and decided to give me a shot based on his reviews. I chose this rating because I honestly had one of the most outstanding experiences and that really gave me no other choice but to take time out of my busy day and give him a rating, a rating he deserved. Dr. Shemirani is by far one of the best surgeons in the Plastic Surgery field. I always feel so welcomed, comfortable and in great hands when I go in for my treatments. To give you my perspective, I go in feeling like an everyday Human but walk out feeling like an A-List Celebrity. With his warming hospitality and confident assessment, I'd say whatever you're looking for, Dr. Nima Shemirani is your guy!

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Botox community.