Botox and Filler Done by a Professional - Beverly Hills, CA

I was tired of seeing that teacher frown line...

I was tired of seeing that teacher frown line between my eyes and thought it would give me a more youthful expression --which it did! I had two separate procedures done and absolutely LOVED the results.

I have to say that I am a chicken when it comes to...

I have to say that I am a chicken when it comes to needles so although I had considered this procedure for many years, I never had the courage to follow through. After speaking with Dr. Shemirani at length and discussing the number of injections required and the estimated pain (minimal--exactly as he had described to me), I went ahead and had the Botox done. The effects were immediate in that the facial muscles targeted relaxed immediately. The next day the injection sites were gone. The Botox lasted for approximately 5 or 6 months before I went back for round #2.

This time in addition to the Botox, I asked about a filler on the deeper frown lines. The result was again immediate. But true to what Dr. Shemirani told me, the filler "plumped up" a bit more over the next few days and the result was nothing short of amazing. The only thing better would be for it to be permanent!

What makes Dr. Shemirani different from the rest of doctors for me was that he is youthful and enthusiastic. He genuinely wants you to be happy with the result and dissuaded me from using the filler (and wasting money) where it would not be that effective. He is professional and caring and has terrific bedside manner. The only downside is that he has moved from the east coast to have his own practice in CA but I can honestly say that if I am ever out that way, you can be sure I will look him up!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

We had seen Dr. Shemirani for another procedure for a family member and he was so professional and approachable that I finally had the courage to have the initial consultation.

Glad you were pleased.