There is No One Better Than Dr. Katzen! - Beverly Hills, CA

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

After going on consults with several surgeons who made me feel less than ok, and who actually made me ashamed of how I looked, Dr. Katzen immediately made me feel comfortable and confident that he was the right surgeon. His vision provided me with the hope of a normal looking body and I was pleased beyond by expectations! You can't ask for more than that! I will be forever grateful for having found Dr. Katzen!!!!! There are not enough words of praise that can adequately describe Dr. Katzen. He has made a practice of transforming those of us who have had substantial weight loss and are left with loose and hanging skin -- a constant reminder of the excess weight that leaves us feeling unattractive and less self confident than prior to our weight loss. Dr. Katzen is like a scupltor that can envision the beauty within and performs his magic to showcase what has been hiding beneath all that skin. Not only does he have masterful surgical skills, but his compassion and caring for EACH of his patients goes beyond the surgical suite and his office. He is available to each of us at almost a moments notice and hears our concerns and fears and takes it all seriously. I have never met another surgeon who cares as much about his patients as Dr. Katzen!

What procedures did you have done?