Love This Doctor - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a 52 year old male. I lost 172 lbs and have...

I am a 52 year old male. I lost 172 lbs and have kept it off for close to 5 years and had lots and lots of skin issues. I was scared to death of having this procedure done and to be "Sliced up" like a xmas turkey. Although I knew I could not live like this anymore. As fit as I was I still would not take off my shirt making love to my Girlfriend/ fiancé.

I worked out everyday and when doing jumping jacks or alike, My stomach would flap and slap up and down. It was horrible and I was so embarrassed. I knew that the first thing I needed to do was make an appt. with a Doctor and arrange a consultation to see if it was worth it. A close friend had the same procedure with Dr. Moelleken and refereed him to me. I made an appt. which was free of charge, and off we went to meet him.

I have never met a better, kinder, more informative Doctor in all my years. He answer every question I had and stayed with us for a good half-hour. We agreed to do it and we then sat with his Office Manger Penney and she was just as nice and kind. The surgery was was so scary, but they made me so comfortable and everyone was so friendly and warm and caring. I could go on and on, but I would recommend this Doctor without any reservation at all. I think what i like the most about him is that, I thought that once The surgery/procedure was over, They would want to wash there hands with me. Totally the contrary. The Doctor told me I could email him directly and send pictures to update him and he would reply. I have bothered this poor Doctor with over 30 emails, to which he has responded to every single email. I even emailed him on xmas morning at 5:30 and he responded in 30 mins. Everyone in the office is friendly and helpful. I recommend this Doctor and the Doctors office to anyone who wants any type of Plastic Surgery!!!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Referral from friend/ PHOTOS after only two weeks

Hi there,

Welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Congratulations on your weight loss, that's a huge achievement!

How was your recovery, following the Body Lift? Did you have much pain and downtime?