HIghly Recommended, Great Experience - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a 34yo male who lost 130lbs through diet and...

I am a 34yo male who lost 130lbs through diet and exercise, and my skin did not snap back at all. I researched several surgeons in Southern California, and as soon as I met Dr. Katzen I knew I found the right guy. Over two surgeries, he removed 19lbs of excess skin from my body and I am beyond happy with my results.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I corresponded with about a dozen surgeons, met with five in person, continued into full consultations with three, and this was all just to make me feel better about what I knew from the second I met him... Dr. Katzen was my surgeon. He understood what was important to me, he's extraordinarily skilled, he never once treated me like an object, he never condescended to me. His staff was friendly and responsive, his facilities clean and professional. If you're even thinking about this type of surgery, you need to at least meet him in person.

you look great, i know you are so happy :-)

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Congratulations on your weight loss. It must feel great to have the body you've been working so hard for! Following your body lift was the recovery period very long?