Awesome Doctor For Botox, Restylane, Juvederm and Radiessse - Beverly Hills, CA

I got married about two years ago and wanted to...

I got married about two years ago and wanted to look my best for our wedding photos, so I decided to get some Botox and fillers. I was very nervous about doing this before the big day but I decided to just go for it, and I am so happy that I did. I have been addicted ever since! I lovvvve it!

The Botox really helps to make me look younger and more relaxed. I really like my doctor's injection technique because it looks very natural. I still have movement in my face, not the frozen fem-bot look.

I also had Restylane injected under my eyes to improve the dark circles and the hollowness in my tear troughs. He also injected Restylane into the top of my eyes (beneath my eyebrows and above my eyelids) which I really liked. Then I had Juvederm injected into my cheeks to add some fullness and emphasize my cheekbones. I have a very long, narrow face. The Juvederm helps to balance my face out, and the Restylane makes me look younger and well rested.

I liked the results so much that last time I saw my doctor, he injected Radiesse into my cheeks which lasts a lot longer than Juvederm. That was about three months ago and so far so good.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Overall I had a great experience and I love my doctor - Dr. Shemirani in Beverly Hills. He is a skilled injector and really knows how to deliver natural looking results, plus he seems to genuinely care about his patients. I have referred a couple friends to him who also have had a great experience.

Its great to hear that you have liked the changes but still feel you look natural. That is such an important balance to strike. Did the Radiesse feel any different than the Juvederm did after it was injected into your cheeks?