I Love It! - Beverly Hills, CA

Photo Update

It was a life changing result for me. I am happier & more confident. Goodluck harmony.323
Glad to hear that it helped you be more happier..I'm happy for you.. You look beautiful.
thanks.. check out my photo update

photo update 15 mos after surgery.... ????

Love your new nose! It looks natural and fits your face perfectly!! I was thinking about going to Korea because they have more experiences with Asian nose but I may have to look up Dr. Yoo now!!
Thank you. Make an appt. with Dr. Yoo. He's a very talented good, honest and caring American-Korean doctor.
Yes I see it. Bridge still looks good. Do you notice any difference?

Photo update

Your results are amazing!
i just booked a consultation with Dr. Yoo. Your nose if absolutely beautiful! I hope I would be able to achieve the same result as mine will be a revision rhinoplasty. I will post my review when I start the process. Thank you for yours!
Hello. I have read your past comments. And I'm sorry that the first surgery that didn't work out. Also I know revision may cost less but can you tell me the price if you go have a interview with dr Yoo?
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yoo was recommended by Dr. Paul Nassif and their surgery consultant, Ana Martin. Dr. Yoo is the sunshine of my pretty little nose. I was not born with a good-looking nose but he gave me a better one - actually, a perfect one for me! It was a wonderful experience that left me with a beautiful life-changing result. I will forever be grateful for the decision I made in choosing Dr. Yoo to do my rhinoplasty. I am also thankful and pleased to have met the famous Dr. Paul Nassif who recommended his service because of his high regard for him. Dr. Yoo is a one of a kind surgeon who is not only very intellectual, young and talented, with a wonderful personality, but also a gifted doctor who is devoted to his chosen career. He has a keen aesthetic eye, pays meticulous attention to detail and is very particular about safety. I may not have the face of my beautiful model but I now have a naturally good-looking, almost look-alike pretty nose as hers. I also appreciate the extra time and effort he showed me by responding to all my questions, calling and sending me messages on my phone to ask how I am doing. In this day and age, you seldom get a personal, professional and caring relationship with a doctor who treats you like family.