I Love It! - Beverly Hills, CA

Photo Update

photo update 15 mos after surgery.... ????

Photo update

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yoo was recommended by Dr. Paul Nassif and their surgery consultant, Ana Martin. Dr. Yoo is the sunshine of my pretty little nose. I was not born with a good-looking nose but he gave me a better one - actually, a perfect one for me! It was a wonderful experience that left me with a beautiful life-changing result. I will forever be grateful for the decision I made in choosing Dr. Yoo to do my rhinoplasty. I am also thankful and pleased to have met the famous Dr. Paul Nassif who recommended his service because of his high regard for him. Dr. Yoo is a one of a kind surgeon who is not only very intellectual, young and talented, with a wonderful personality, but also a gifted doctor who is devoted to his chosen career. He has a keen aesthetic eye, pays meticulous attention to detail and is very particular about safety. I may not have the face of my beautiful model but I now have a naturally good-looking, almost look-alike pretty nose as hers. I also appreciate the extra time and effort he showed me by responding to all my questions, calling and sending me messages on my phone to ask how I am doing. In this day and age, you seldom get a personal, professional and caring relationship with a doctor who treats you like family.

i just booked a consultation with Dr. Yoo. Your nose if absolutely beautiful! I hope I would be able to achieve the same result as mine will be a revision rhinoplasty. I will post my review when I start the process. Thank you for yours!
Hey I really like the final result of your nose. But, how much did the rhinoplasty cost? Cause it obviously cannot be one dollar.
Hi RealMara, Dr. Yoo did a wonderful and beautiful job on your nose. I'm also thinking about scheduling a consult and was wondering about the rib cartilage. Where was the incision made and was the procedure done on a separate day? I'm assuming he needed some time to shape the cartilage. Also, you had mentioned the swelling went down after several months and your bridge and nose tip had lessen in size. I read a lot of picture requests from others and I don't mind if you don't want to post any more photos but could you tell me if your nose now is different from the "projected" nose that Dr. Yoo had planned. Thanks;)
Im thinking about going to Dr Yoo. Do you have any pics from today? You said the cartilage shrunk, please let me know if you can post pics thanks
s
Did I say the cartilage shrunk? Dr. Yoo told me that my nose is stronger than it was before surgery and my rib cartilage is now a part of my nose and will not resorb. Our nose evolves after surgery mostly because of the swelling. My last pictures were from last month and that was like 14 months after surgery. My nose have not changed since last month. I will post some photos soon.
did u have any other procedure, apart from the nose? looks great
Thank you. I only had rhinoplasty.
How much did it cost ?
You look beautiful .How much did your rhinoplasty cost?
looks great! you look so much younger and HAPPY! :)
ur nose looks way better! i so want my nose done like that but removing a rib sounds scary.
Thank you. Yes I know it sounds scary but I did not feel it and I'm happy with the result :)
Did you also get other procedures done? The results look great!
Thank you. I only had the rhinoplasty .
Hi real mara, I was wondering if you can post more recent pictures of you?. If thats okay?
Beautiful before and afters! Although your nose fit your face beforehand I think it is much more fitting with the after. thanks for the informative post!
Thank you tpd91.
Hi Realmara23, I love your nose. So was it painful or any complication for the rib post surgery? Did he remove a whole rib out of your body? Will the cartilage grows back ? Just curious. Thanks!
Thank you Dream29. It wasn't painful. It was just uncomfortable for a week and no complications from the surgery. I think he cut and removed an inch or two from my rib cartilage to be used for the bridge of my nose and from what I read before, cartilage grows back slowly.
Did he show you pictures of before and after rhinoplasties. Also did he show you a 3 D picture of what he thinks you re nose will look like when you went in for consultation?
Yes he did show me before & after pictures. He also showed me a computer image of how my nose would look like. In retrospect, I could just have given him the reins.
Is the 3 d picture similar to your nose now?. Your nose looks good. I love the tip n bridge