I Love It! - Beverly Hills, CA

Photo Update

photo update 15 mos after surgery.... ????

Photo update

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yoo was recommended by Dr. Paul Nassif and their surgery consultant, Ana Martin. Dr. Yoo is the sunshine of my pretty little nose. I was not born with a good-looking nose but he gave me a better one - actually, a perfect one for me! It was a wonderful experience that left me with a beautiful life-changing result. I will forever be grateful for the decision I made in choosing Dr. Yoo to do my rhinoplasty. I am also thankful and pleased to have met the famous Dr. Paul Nassif who recommended his service because of his high regard for him. Dr. Yoo is a one of a kind surgeon who is not only very intellectual, young and talented, with a wonderful personality, but also a gifted doctor who is devoted to his chosen career. He has a keen aesthetic eye, pays meticulous attention to detail and is very particular about safety. I may not have the face of my beautiful model but I now have a naturally good-looking, almost look-alike pretty nose as hers. I also appreciate the extra time and effort he showed me by responding to all my questions, calling and sending me messages on my phone to ask how I am doing. In this day and age, you seldom get a personal, professional and caring relationship with a doctor who treats you like family.