I Love It! - Beverly Hills, CA

Photo Update

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yoo was recommended by Dr. Paul Nassif and their surgery consultant, Ana Martin. Dr. Yoo is the sunshine of my pretty little nose. I was not born with a good-looking nose but he gave me a better one - actually, a perfect one for me! It was a wonderful experience that left me with a beautiful life-changing result. I will forever be grateful for the decision I made in choosing Dr. Yoo to do my rhinoplasty. I am also thankful and pleased to have met the famous Dr. Paul Nassif who recommended his service because of his high regard for him. Dr. Yoo is a one of a kind surgeon who is not only very intellectual, young and talented, with a wonderful personality, but also a gifted doctor who is devoted to his chosen career. He has a keen aesthetic eye, pays meticulous attention to detail and is very particular about safety. I may not have the face of my beautiful model but I now have a naturally good-looking, almost look-alike pretty nose as hers. I also appreciate the extra time and effort he showed me by responding to all my questions, calling and sending me messages on my phone to ask how I am doing. In this day and age, you seldom get a personal, professional and caring relationship with a doctor who treats you like family.

It was a life changing result for me. I am happier & more confident. Goodluck harmony.323
Glad to hear that it helped you be more happier..I'm happy for you.. You look beautiful.
Does the bridge height look the same or has it moved. Has it gone lower in height since you very had the surgery?. It's because I'm interested but just afraid that it might shift as time passes by..
Yes you're right, the nose shifts as time passes by. In my experience, the swelling went down in six months. The height of the bridge and the tip of my nose has gone a little lower but overall, I'm really happy with the result because my new nose looks natural and it complements my face beautifully. You will be in good hands with Dr. Yoo.
Thank you realmara.
You're welcome :)
How long ago did you have the surgery? Can u post some newer pics please?. I'm thinking about going in and seeing dr. Yoo
It's been a year & 3 mos now and I'm still very happy with the result.
It looks really pretty. How long was recovery time?
Thank you. Recovery was two weeks. I was out in three weeks and a close friend of mine didn't even notice it. She just made a comment like, "you look prettier, did you do something with your hair?". That was so funny!
How much did you spend for the treatment? Why did you post $1?
Because I'm not comfortable sharing how much I spent for the surgery.
I love your results. I am interested in choosing dr. Yoo as my doctor. What made you choose him over others?
Thank you Jane! Dr. Yoo was highly recommended by Dr. Paul Nassif. I made an appt for a consultation & I felt comfortable with him right away.. so that was it! I'm so glad I made the right decision because I am really happy with the result.
I love the results! I'm in Dallas, TX. If I live in CA, I would see Dr. Yoo. I'm searching for the best doctor here.
Wow ! You look beautiful now but I want to know does it bring any side effects like Michael Jackson's case?
Thanks Alfred Jun. My surgeon is Dr. Donald B. Yoo & one of best ones out there. I'm sure he did not do MJ's because obviously, I don't have a nose like MJ. I'm not sure but MJ probably had multiple surgeries resulting to that effect.
Great results. May I ask why you opted for rib cartilage instead of goretex? Did Dr. Yoo give you that option? I am going to have my revision soon & my father doesn't want me to use rib cartilage... :(
Thank you. I was given two options, ear or rib cartilage & I chose the latter to make sure he gets enough cartilage for the nose bridge.

Thank you for sharing! What sort of a graft did you have put into your nose to create the bridge? You look fabulous!

Hello and thank you.. Dr. Yoo used cartilage from my rib to create the bridge.
I would recommend Dr. Yoo to my friends and anyone who asks and I will always come back if I want additional services.