Dr. Donald Yoo. He is Talent at Its Finest. An Artist of the Highest Level. - Beverly Hills, CA

(Pre Surgery) On my first visit I was arguing...

(Pre Surgery)

On my first visit I was arguing with my mom and was very upset, however, Dr. Donald Yoo didn't judge me. Instead, listened patiently and was understanding. I thought highly of his character in that moment.

I judged him. He's tall, young, competent, good looking, and well composed. It speaks volumes of what Dr. Paul Nassif thought of Dr. Yoo because he is he only other facial surgeon working with him of all options.

I thought he may lack experience but after speaking with him and Dr. Nassif. He has had so many operations it rivaled many veterans in his field of work.

Quantity was not important. I was in search of talent and quality of work, which were my only concern.

He was thorough in explaining limitations and very matter of fact. He encouraged use of my own body (rib cartilage) versus implants to prevent complications because I desired an extreme result.

He wanted to find a balance between maximizing results and ensuring good health. My best interest were his concerns and my instincts told me he would do an excellent job.

Prior to meeting Dr. Yoo, I did extensive research and shopped around for the best cosmetic surgeon in rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty.

In comparison, I found he took into consideration so many factors, I felt most comfortable in his abilities. I never had doubt. I knew there wasn't anyone that can do better.

(Surgery)

I came seeking revision rhinoplasty and revision blepharoplasty. I thought my eyebrows were uneven and my top lip was not proportioned to my bottom and it protruded out.

My previous rhinoplasty left me with a gortex implant with no positive difference in appearance. My Asian nose was off center, flat with no bridge, upturned significantly and nostrils visible. It looked swollen, had no definition, and pear shaped. The edge of the nostrils extended further down then my columella.

My previous blepharoplasty left me a spot (stye-like) of skin hanging on one eyelid. They were asymmetrical and gave me an appearance of looking tired, sad, or mad, even when I didn't feel that way.

(After Surgery)

Once I looked in the mirror despite having a cast I immediately noticed the symmetry of my eyes and missing the hanging spot of skin.

I also noticed the significant increase of the bridge of my nose and worried my eyes may look too close together but it fit perfectly well. The length extended significantly and is  shaped on its tip. The nostrils were stretched outward and the columella extended further than the nostrils.

My lip somehow turned down evenly and there's no distinction between my lip size anymore. When I smile it looks good.

My eyes in conjunction with my nose improved the look of my eyebrows and shape of my mouth. He made proportionate my whole face and all its features. I'm in awe of the attention to detail. He is precise and meticulous. He is the creator of a serious work of art.

It looks absolutely amazing, how proportionate and symmetrical he made everything. All with my own body. An extreme result considering where I was yet in a natural looking way as if these were my original features. He's genius.

I included hyperbaric treatment in my recovery. I'm recovering fast. Only 7 days since and look as if it's been 3 weeks.

(After Thoughts)

I had surgery in short notice and my circumstance was very demanding. I'm impressed in the professionalism of his staff accommodating my every need, the nurses were extremely kind, the consultant extremely competent and helpful.

No words can give true justice to the ability of Dr. Donald Yoo. His work speaks for itself, extremely gifted, and at the level of artistic skill in which he operates he is nothing short of amazing.

My mom and I believe he is an angel in a sense that these operations change your life, not literally, but by changing the way you feel about yourself and by the way people perceive you based off your looks.

We need every advantage in life we can get and if your are in search for the best, look no further. His name is Dr. Donald Yoo.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Referal from another plastic surgeon from Beverly Hills, compared research and interview of most famous cosmetic surgeons in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills area. My gut instinct. It wasn't hard to decide. Dr. Donald Yoo is absolutely amazing and I mean every word. It doesn't get better. His ability are God sent.

I would also like to see before and after pics, that would be great!
I am glad to hear you've had great results with Dr. Yoo. I am going to him for a consult on a upper and lower bleph revision, I will keep ya'll updated thank you!
Yes pls share your before & after pictures.

Thank you for sharing your experience in such detail! We'd love to see your before and after photos. You can even blur out your eyes if that would make you more comfortable.