Dr. Donald Yoo is Amazing!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I am currently two weeks post surgery, and I...

I am currently two weeks post surgery, and I couldn't be happier with my results. I have wanted to get my nose done my entire life, but the fear of going into surgery has always made me hesitate to do it. After going to two doctors, I felt even more unsettled. So I did more research, and came across the amazing staff at Spalding Drive and meeting the prestigious and kind, Dr. Donald Yoo. I decided he was my doctor after my first consultation! He assured me that there wouldn't be too much pain after, walked me through the whole process, and met with me twice before my surgery. The staff at Spalding Drive really make sure that you are taken care of, and comfortable from day one. He was right! There was minimal pain afterwards, and the staff has been amazing to follow up with me everyday after surgery. I tell everyone that the best decision I have made was finding the right doctor to do my Rhinoplasty. I definitely recommend Dr. Donald Yoo at Spalding Drive, and you will definitely not regret it!

Could you please share your before and after photo ? Thx
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I met Dr. Donald Yoo, I felt that he didn't just look at you as a patient, but truly cared for you as an individual. I am an extremely picky person and especially with finding a doctor that was going to do surgery on my face! Dr. Yoo really took his time to answer any questions or concerns I had, and never pushed anything on me. He asked me what was it that I didn't like about my nose, and made suggestions on how he can improve it. The results was everything I had hoped for and more. Natural and perfect! After surgery, he even called me at night time to make sure I was ok and always lets me know I can even text him whenever if I have any problems. Dr. Donald Yoo is professional, extremely meticulous in his work, very patient, honest, and just the nicest doctor you will ever meet. I would not have even made the decision to get Rhinoplasty if I wasn't rest assured that I would be in good hands. I was definitely in good hands from day one! It is very rare these days to find a doctor that assures you that he can deliver the results, not just with words, but with action. I am so happy I found him as my Doctor and I recommend him to anyone that's considering Rhinoplasty!