Transformation - Beverly Hills, CA

I went to dr.charles s lee in Beverly Hills for...

I went to dr.charles s lee in Beverly Hills for lip fillers and asian eyelid surgery. Also breast implant exchange but that's a whole other topic. I am pretty satisfied with my results. For my eyelid surgery it was around 3,300 and for my lips I had about 1.5cc of filler and that was around $500. I never thought I was ugly before but wanted minor things tweaked.

Rhinoplasty is by Dr.vladmir grigoryants in Glendale.

Do you have any implants in your nose?
No. I'm not completely satisfied with my nose and am considering a revision with the same doctor but I'm going to wait a year and see. I wish it was longer :(
How high was your crease in terms of millimeters? Mine was at 4 mm. Hoping mine would turn out like yours:) it's beautiful!

Eyes picture

Here is a picture of my eyes with makeup

Too much makeup for after pic, really hard to tell the work

No makeup

Hard to see the work with make up, would you mind to add a picture without? Would like to get what you got but wanna see without make as you are already quite pretty, might not suit me :/ picture would be much appreciated.
Sure! I'll add one :)
Thank you so much for the update, your eyes are absolutely gorgeous

I don't have a picture of me without eye makeup, but here I have no lashes nor liner. Hope this helps!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I think he is a very good doctor and I had a pleasant experience with him. His price is cheap compared to SF so I can't really complain.