Transformation - Beverly Hills, CA

I went to dr.charles s lee in Beverly Hills for...

I went to dr.charles s lee in Beverly Hills for lip fillers and asian eyelid surgery. Also breast implant exchange but that's a whole other topic. I am pretty satisfied with my results. For my eyelid surgery it was around 3,300 and for my lips I had about 1.5cc of filler and that was around $500. I never thought I was ugly before but wanted minor things tweaked.

Rhinoplasty is by Dr.vladmir grigoryants in Glendale.

Eyes picture

Here is a picture of my eyes with makeup

No makeup

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I think he is a very good doctor and I had a pleasant experience with him. His price is cheap compared to SF so I can't really complain.

Thank you so much for the update, your eyes are absolutely gorgeous
Too much makeup for after pic, really hard to tell the work
I posted another pic
Do you have any implants in your nose?
No. I'm not completely satisfied with my nose and am considering a revision with the same doctor but I'm going to wait a year and see. I wish it was longer :(
How high was your crease in terms of millimeters? Mine was at 4 mm. Hoping mine would turn out like yours:) it's beautiful!
Hmm, I don't know actually! My crease isn't very high though. If I don't wear makeup it looks very natural. And if I wear eyeshadow you can't see all the colors in the crease
All of your results look good.
Wow, you are absolutely gorgeous! I am going to be getting a brow lift with double eyelid surgery revision with Dr. Charles Lee (the doc, while still great, I had before just made me look the same) on September 17, so it's just over a couple weeks from now. I am looking for a dramatic result while still having absolute technical integrity (still being able to close my eyes with ease, duration of results). I hear so many wonderful things about this doctor.
Er, let me clarify, I meant to say the doc that I had before, while still great, just made me look the same. Dr. Charles Lee will be a new doctor to me. I really am excited to see him!
Thank you, good luck! I think you're in good hands.
What type of method did you get done on your eyes? Incision or non-incision? Low, medium, or high? Parallel or semilunar? Sorry I'm asking so many questions, I had upper eyelid surgery 5 yrs ago and I want to redo them. I really like the shape and size you went with so I was curious.
Incision, Dst with dissovable stitches. The crease is low/medium
How much was rhinoplasty if you don't mind me asking? As for the eyelid surgery, how long did it take to heal?
It was 8500. And for my eyes it took around 3-4 months to fully heal