Transformation - Beverly Hills, CA

I went to dr.charles s lee in Beverly Hills for...

I went to dr.charles s lee in Beverly Hills for lip fillers and asian eyelid surgery. Also breast implant exchange but that's a whole other topic. I am pretty satisfied with my results. For my eyelid surgery it was around 3,300 and for my lips I had about 1.5cc of filler and that was around $500. I never thought I was ugly before but wanted minor things tweaked.

Rhinoplasty is by Dr.vladmir grigoryants in Glendale.
I used to think drs were much more expensive than those in SF area.
The doctors in the Bay Area is pretty expensive but it all depends on where you go and what their specialty is.
You are stunningly beautiful! I live in bay area and am looking for something for my eyes too. Do you live in LA area or you flied there?

Eyes picture

Here is a picture of my eyes with makeup
Disregard. I think your eyes are BEAUTIFUL!! The makeup shows the enhanced look of what you've created with the "after"... LOVE IT!! :)
Thank you! I darken the areas around my eyes so it's actually hard to even see the crease without eyelashes. However, a lot of people say it looks more western! I hope my post helped you.
Too much makeup for after pic, really hard to tell the work

No makeup

Hard to see the work with make up, would you mind to add a picture without? Would like to get what you got but wanna see without make as you are already quite pretty, might not suit me :/ picture would be much appreciated.
Sure! I'll add one :)
Thank you so much for the update, your eyes are absolutely gorgeous

I don't have a picture of me without eye makeup, but here I have no lashes nor liner. Hope this helps!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I think he is a very good doctor and I had a pleasant experience with him. His price is cheap compared to SF so I can't really complain.