Dr. Lee's the Best! - Beverly Hills, CA

After aging (I'm 29) has changed my eyelids, I...

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

After aging (I'm 29) has changed my eyelids, I decided to get the surgery and who else to go to but the best? I'm so glad I chose Dr. Lee. I went in a little nervous, but he put me at ease and was very kind, knowledgeable and matter of fact when explaining what he thought I needed. I ended up needing asian eyelid surgery along with a tightening of one of my eye muscles to make it symmetrical with my other eye. During the consultation, I asked Dr. Lee if he thought I needed an under-eye surgery as well since I sometimes get puffy. Dr. Lee explained that was due likely to allergies and suggested against the under-eye surgery since he said I didn't need it. It was refreshing and surprising since I thought for sure I'd need additional work. Also, I spoke with Dr. Lee about my desires to keep my ethnicity in tact even with the surgery, and I told him that I still wanted to look like me--just enhanced. He took measures to make sure that happened because on the day of my surgery, even after seeing so many patients, he remembered that I had asked for a less dramatic difference to my appearance. On the day of the surgery, Dr. Lee was very precise in drawing the incision lines on my eyes. I noticed that he drew and re-drew a few times to ensure that it was perfect and then I headed off to the OR. I got a little nervous as I laid down in the OR, but the nurses were amazing, they came in and rubbed my arms and asked how I was doing and reassured me many times. The kindness of Dr. Lee and his staff were above and beyond what was expected. The surgery (i had incisional method, plus the procedure to tighten one of my muscles) took about 1 hour. I had my stitches taken out today and I'm thrilled so far with the results. I can tell that once the swelling goes down, I'll be even more thrilled than I am now. I can't describe how glad I am to have chosen Dr. Lee for my surgery. He's not only the best, but he also listens to his patients, does exceptional work, and he and his staff are kind.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.