Amazing Surgeon! Excellent Liposuction Results! - Beverly Hills, CA

I went to Dr. Hansen because I had a previous...

I went to Dr. Hansen because I had a previous liposuction procedure performed by a different surgeon on my inner and outer thighs that she left uneven. Dr. Hansen not only corrected these areas, but he also suggested a couple of other areas that I should have done that would make me look my best. I took his advice and I am very happy with the results!

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Hansen is excellent at what he does and has many years of experience to prove it. He stays current on new procedures and techniques, is friendly, easy to talk to, and answered all of my questions regarding my liposuction procedures. I was referred to him by a close friend. Dr. Hansen has a friendly and funny personality, so he made me feel at ease during the procedures. He is very prompt on appointments and I am seen within 5 minutes of arriving at his office. His office staff is very friendly and is knowledgeable about the procedures and products that Dr. Hansen offers in his practice. He is very caring and takes his time during the procedure, which I think is important in achieving great results. I have received so many compliments from my friends and colleagues, and my confidence has boosted since having liposuction. If you are looking to have lipsosuction, Dr. Hansen should be your surgeon! He is excellent and I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon!

Any b4 and afta pic's....glad u r happy.....be well!!