Amazing Rhinoplasty and Fillers - Beverly Hills, CA

For years I’ve played around with the idea of...

For years I’ve played around with the idea of rhinoplasty. I never desired anything too crazy, just a little refining here and there to make my nose better. I finally slapped the table and decided it was something I was going to do. With the support of my husband, we traveled around LA consulting with many plastic surgeons. Some experiences went well, while others had us running for the door. Our last stop was Dr. Torkian, though we almost didn’t go because we thought we had already found a good doctor. I can’t stress enough how happy I am that we decided to go ahead and meet with him.

He and his staff were absolutely amazing! I fell in love with their personalities and their genuine interest in being a part of what I wanted to accomplish. There was no well-rehearsed sales pitch, no feeling that he was in business purely for profit, no pressure to have me sign my life away, nor was there any rush to get me out the door. The only thing I felt was that I was in a room with truly caring people who knew what they were talking about. That being said; I felt so confident with Dr. Torkian and his team, before we left we scheduled my surgery date.

I was told that Dr. Torkian is a true artist when it comes to fillers, so about a week before my rhinoplasty, I had him fill a little hollowing in my tear troughs (to help ease the harshness of the severe dark circles under my eyes), and also plump up my lips a bit. I’ve had my lips done before, and though I was never “unhappy” with the results, they never left a lasting impression. I was absolutely blown away with the way he made everything look. Whatever technique Dr. Torkian uses, I swear he is a master of dermal fillers!
On to the rhinoplasty…

The entire surgery staff did an amazing job! I felt comfortable with the facility and every person I met. Being just 6 weeks post op, I’ve still got a while before I’m completely healed. Aside from an allergic reaction to the tape that I had during the first week (you wouldn’t be able to tell today), everything looks perfect! Dr. Torkian and his staff went above and beyond the expectation of customer service to see that the reaction healed quickly and properly. Even though it’s still swollen at the tip, I can already see how beautiful my nose will be once that subsides, and I absolutely love it! Most people don’t even notice that I’ve had anything done. After the staff’s genuine excitement over my results of my rhinoplasty, lips, and eyes, I feel incredible!

pictures pleease

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Rhinoplasty  community.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Real Self, Yelp, and other websites. I can say with confidence that I will only see Dr. Torkian from now on for touch ups and fillers. There’s nothing negative I can say about this man or his team, so if you’re serious about rhinoplasty or revision (this is his specialty, and he only perfoms facial plastic surgery), it is to your benefit to meet with him for a consultation.