A Caring and Humorous Doctor (Dr. Hansen) Who Gave Me my Self Esteem Back! - Beverly Hills, CA

I was 24 and had an incredible amount of acne...

I was 24 and had an incredible amount of acne scars and chicken pox scars on my back. I had not worn an open back shirt... ever. I was too embarrassed. I finally saw Dr. Hansen. He perfomed 3 TCA peels on my back. The results: unbelievable! I started wearing what I liked and got my confidence back!

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Hansen was kind, made me feel comfortable, and had very little wait time for each appointment. He was very knowledgable and I still see him for other needs. He is amazing and teh office staff are great!

The peels do burn. But the doctor n his nurse put a cool compress on adn blow cold air, so it's ok. then you peel like a lizard for like 5 days... and then you go through the process again anotehr time. the results are AMAZING! dr. hansen does free consults. you should see him. he is really nice and so are his staff members. i'm sure you will have a great experience!

Wow, that is great to hear! I would love to hear what it was like during the peels, and after. Did it burn, how much peeling/scabbing was there, etc?