Mini-thigh Lift: I Can Finally Wear a Swimsuit! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had horrible thighs - they were like cottage...

I had horrible thighs - they were like cottage cheese with lots of indents from prior lipo gone bad. I had also lost a lot of weight, so the skin was loose too. I hated my thighs so much that I would not get into a swimsuit around my friends for over 7 years. Then, I had a mini-thigh lift to even out the indentations and tighten the skin. I am so happy with the results.

Thanks for your review. I have 2 consults this week and next week I see your Dr. M~ I would love to see pictures~ I looking to have a BL, TT and a inner thigh lift as well~
I had two surgeries, two weeks apart. I don't have pictures, sorry. I'm very happy with the results! I would do it again in a heart beat.
You have several procedures posted with Dr M. Did you do them all at the same time? do you have pics?
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. M is the best. He did a fabulous job, the scarring is minimal and my skin has not looked better. In evening out the indentations, My Dr. was able to do what other doctors had not been able to do. He is also kind and very caring, and makes sure that the patient is informed every step of the way. He is always available to answer questions, even well after the surgery.