A Very Satisfied Customer! - Beverly Hills, CA

After spending an entire summer working out harder...

After spending an entire summer working out harder than I ever had, and eating all the right foods, I finally came to the conclusion that while every other part of my body was toned, my tummy area would forever be loose and "fatty" looking. I'm done having children, so it seemed natural to seek plastic surgery to correct the damage done from childbirth. The surgery was successful and while I am only 1 week post op, I feel absolutely fantastic! My energy level is almost back to normal, the pain is practically gone, and my stomach is looking less swollen and flatter everyday!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I am very pleased with Dr. John Diaz, his staff, and most importantly, my tummy tuck results! I used RealSelf.com and came across Dr. Diaz's profile. That is how I chose him as my provider. I went to multiple consultations with different Doctors in the Beverly Hills area. However, one stood out above and beyond the rest. Dr. John Diaz is the most thorough, informative, professional, and just plain nicest Dr. I've ever seen. Not to mention the cost for the procedure was significantly less than some of the other offices I had visited. His staff is wonderful! The Office Manager, Meghan is the sweetest! She will always go out of her way to work around your schedule when scheduling appointments.