55 Year Old Neck Lift - Beverly Hills, CA

As we get older we see ourselves changing. This...

As we get older we see ourselves changing. This changes seemed slow at first. I had always looked at least 10 years younger than I was. Then I started going through menopause at the age of 52. Everything changed. My skin on my face and neck started sagging. Within 3 years I felt I now looked older than I actually was. So I decided to do something about it. I did alot of research and found that Dr Paul Nassif was one of the best plastic surgeons in the country, so I made an appointment to go see him. That was the best decision for me. He was so nice and explained what he could do to help. I decided to get a face lift, upper eye blepharoplasty and neck lift. The surgery went without any complications. I actually was quite surprised at how little pain I had. I only took pain medication the first night so I could sleep. The swelling lasted a few weeks. The first week I was pretty swollen but then everyday the swelling went down. By week 3 only I knew there was any swelling left. My results were amazing. I must say that going to Dr Paul Nassif was a great decision and I want to thank him for doing an amazing job.
Love your results. Can you tell me if you had to wear a neck brace or bandages? how soon can a person go back to work or out in public safely without noticing?
You have to wear a neck bandages for a couple of weeks. You have some swelling for several weeks but it is not noticeable to anyone but you after the first couple of weeks. You have very little bruising, I did not even need to use makeup to cover. The incisions are on the back of your neck so hair covered. I highly recommend this surgery.
Beautiful results!!!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nassif is an excellent surgeon. I could not have asked for a better experience. Everyone in the office is amazing as well. They all made this a very wonderful experience for me.