11 Days Post Op from Mommy Makeover and Happy with the Results! - Beverly Hills, CA

Having a Mommy Maeover was not as bad as some...

Having a Mommy Maeover was not as bad as some people described. The recovery has gone smooth and the results are fantastic. The pain is minimal when taking the pain medication. I am excited that I finally have a flat tummy and my breast are the way they use to be pre-babies. I did not need the laundry list of items that some people need, such as shower chair or toilet seat riser. I have to give credit to Dr. Bruno, I believe the way he perfroms his surgery really helps one recovery quickly. I have no complaints whatsoever other than the annoying drains. If I had to do this all over again I would do it in a heart beat.

I am 5 months post op and couldn't be happier with...

I am 5 months post op and couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Bruno is the best Doctor out there. If I had to do it over again I would 100 times over. I have friends who are considering a tummy tuck. I told them not to bother with other Doctors and to go to Dr. Bruno.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Everything about my experience with him has been 5 star quality. I had 3 other consultations with plastic surgeons and he was the only one who I felt comfortable with. I had originally booked my surgery with a doctor from Marina Del Rey. I called and left a message on a Monday. By Thursday I did not hear from them. That same day I had a consultation scheduled with Dr. Bruno. After leaving his office I knew I found the right Doctor. When I got home I had a message from the Marina Del Rey office telling me they booked me for my surgery. I called and told them I was going somewhere else. They offered a $2000 discount, which I declined. I saw it as a blessing that they did not call right away, or else I would have never met Dr. Bruno. I would highly recommend him.

Thanks for sharing your story! I'm glad you got the results you were hoping for.