Dr. Has Changed my Life! - Beverly Hills, CA

After having four children and breastfeeding each...

After having four children and breastfeeding each one of them, my breasts deflated from a full C cup to an A cup... the A cup consisting of skin ONLY. All of my breast tissue was gone. What a horrible mess I was left with!

I did not want to live the rest of my life with these breasts, but was so afraid of undergoing surgery. I finally made the decision to get it done... I needed both a breast lift and a breast augmentation.

Dr. B did a beautiful job restoring my breasts to their original state. This complete transformation has changed my life... and I owe it all to the extraordinary work of Dr. B.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B is an AMAZING plastic surgeon. He performed a breast lift with an augmentation on my breasts one month ago, and the results are better than I ever imagined. The scarring is MINIMAL... much better than other doctor's best "after shot" photos that I viewed during consultations. The whole process from beginning to end has been so easy. The scheduling was a breeze thanks to Dr. B's fabulous office staff. The surgery was quick and after 24 hours, I did not need any pain medication anymore. After a few short days I was back to work with new full breasts that already looked COMPLETELY NATURAL! Dr. B's bedside manner is amazing. He is kind, gentle, and calming, yet strong and confident all at the same time. And after seeing the transformation of my breasts, I can say that he is truly an artist and a perfectionist! If you have any doubts about these procedures as I did, be assured that there is no need to fear when in the hands of Dr. B. I consider myself lucky and blessed for selecting Dr. B as my plastic surgeon!

Thank you for sharing your story here on RealSelf.  This is very encouraging and helpful to other women.

It sounds like you have amazing results and I am so happy for you.  It is totally crazy how our breasts change after having children and some aging.  I am happy that you are now re-inflated and feel good about your breasts again.  It does make a big difference in how we feel about ourselves.

Congratulations