My Breasts Are Natural and Wonderful, I Love my Doc! Beverly Hills

Dr. D and his office manager Meghan are wonderful!...

Dr. D and his office manager Meghan are wonderful! After several years of considering this surgery and many consultations with doctors in Scottsdale, AZ and Beverly Hills, CA, I felt certain that Dr. D would provide the best results. He and Meghan made me feel incredibly comfortable expressing my surgical desires and concerns and they gave me realistic feedback. They both guided me through the procedure with ease and instilled a great sense of confidence in my choice and their services. After my surgery they were both available to reassure me when I had any concerns.

Today I am three months post op. from my breast augmentation and I am 100% satisfied with my results, a feat I thought was unachievable since I am incredibly picky about breasts in general. My breasts are very full and natural. They are the perfect size for my body and they feel very natural ( I chose silicone and had little breast tissue to start.) My scars are very small and faint and sit perfectly in the crease just as Dr. D assured me. I'm confident they'll be barely visible in a short time.

Looking back at the other doctors I met with I know with certainty that they wouldn't have been able to give me the results I have. Dr. D is easy to talk to and very warm, he gave me valuable feedback, and helped me achieve exactly what I wanted. I would recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery of any nature.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I felt certain that my Dr. would provide the best results.