Fat Graft to Breasts!!! Best Surgeon Right Here! - Beverly Hills, CA

For any women suffering from a deformity due to...

For any women suffering from a deformity due to breast ex-plantation or bad implants or even cancer treatment; Dr Rogers is excellently skilled at fixing these problems. I've seen pictures of complete breast removals being repaired to an incredible real looking breast.

I had silicone implants removed by another Dr who told me I would just be "flat". 'Flat' or 'inverted stuck to the muscle wall folds that encompass an index finger in depth & length with permanent folded over pointing south nipples' are not one-in-the-same to me.(Incision under the areola caused scar tethering to the muscle wall) I was horrified by the appearance after the ex-plantation.

I am thin and had most of my body fat in my buttocks. Dr Rogers did a fat graft procedure from the buttocks to the breasts. The result isn't huge(limited in volume) but it is amazing.

I am going back for a second procedure for symmetry purposes. My buttocks had a rather large piece of skin removed at the fold below each cheek due to the volume of fat removed. The buttocks recovery wasn't easy but the result from this donor site is amazing as well. I ended up with a mini butt lift as well as new breasts. I am happy with the total overall outcome so far and look forward to the 2nd and final procedure.

I was extremely scared of this procedure due to all the online controversy, but today I am so happy I went this route instead of re-implanting new implants and I am extremely happy I went to Dr Rogers vs any other surgeon. I think I have found the plastic surgeon I will always go to if needed and definitely refer to others.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rogers has excellent bedside manner, he is very skilled at what he does and when he says he can do something for you; he delivers. Also, his staff is excellent at getting back to you with all your questions.