Best.decision.ever. - Beverly Hills, CA

I never thought my breat aug could look so...

I never thought my breat aug could look so incredible so quickly (check out my pic). Why didn't I do this sooner? I'm in love with my boobs!

I can push them up or make them look natural....

I can push them up or make them look natural. Check out the difference in my two pics.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. V is a magician. He understood and gave me exactly what I wanted. His staff is professional,hilarious, and made my experience great.

Your boobs look amazing! I am hoping that mine turn out just as nice as yours. I am getting my BA this Friday coming up. Going with a 375 cc moderate saline implant, under the muscle. I am a 34 AA now, and I'm hoping that will bring me to roughly a "small C". I am 5'7" and about 150 lbs. So, I need something fuller, more natural on my body. I didn't want to go too big because I love to work out. How was your recovery? Any complications thus far? I am glad everything worked out well!
This how I would like my boobs to look like! Congrats they look great!
I am about 2-3 inches taller than you and about 35lbs heavier. I wonder if I should go a littler bigger to fit my body shape. But thanks for the post, it really helped! I am considering mod+ instead of high profile now =)
Btw what cup size did this bring you to??
Thank you! 650 silicon high profile. I was 36 b now 36 DD. I wish go bigger. Because I'm tall and when I wearing tops doesn't show any big boobs. Look very natural. Naked and bathing top look amazing.
I bet, I hope to get mine done the end of July! Crossing my fingers everything comes out just the way I want it to! =)

You look fantastic, Courtney! I'd be in love with them too if those were mine.

Wow, look amazing! What size you did and saline or silicone? And what shape was? I'm going to see my ps this week Friday. And I didn't decide the size and the shape. I like yours and I like to have same like yours. Great job! Thanks
They are 350cc smooth round silicone. I started with a full B. My scars (periareolar incision) are totally unnoticeable. I would highly suggest going to Dr. V. He's incredible. Hope this helps!
Wow! look bigger to me, maybe because you are short and look big. Im 6,2 and thinking 600 cc because my weight. Thanks your answer.... :))) Look amazing :)
I forgot to mention they are mod+ so that makes them look fuller and I am 5'5"/105 lbs. 600ccs sounds hot to me! Congrats on your upcoming surgery.

I'm six-two also! Yes, taller women can definitely pull off the bigger implants.

Hi Ladies, thanks all comment and answer to me. :) PS told me I can take 600cc but my chest not to wide. May I thinking of 625cc. I look so many pictures here doesn't look to big to me. But I don't want to really big, so I still thinking of size. Same time I have liposuction in and out thighs and little bit my waist. So Im very exiting!!! :)))
Angiemcc; do you have ba and what size?

Sadly, no implants here. Just a boring old B, which is too small for my frame. I'm envious of you ladies who get them, though.