Best.decision.ever. - Beverly Hills, CA

I never thought my breat aug could look so...

I never thought my breat aug could look so incredible so quickly (check out my pic). Why didn't I do this sooner? I'm in love with my boobs!

Wow, look amazing! What size you did and saline or silicone? And what shape was? I'm going to see my ps this week Friday. And I didn't decide the size and the shape. I like yours and I like to have same like yours. Great job! Thanks
They are 350cc smooth round silicone. I started with a full B. My scars (periareolar incision) are totally unnoticeable. I would highly suggest going to Dr. V. He's incredible. Hope this helps!
Wow! look bigger to me, maybe because you are short and look big. Im 6,2 and thinking 600 cc because my weight. Thanks your answer.... :))) Look amazing :)

I can push them up or make them look natural....

I can push them up or make them look natural. Check out the difference in my two pics.

Your boobs look amazing! I am hoping that mine turn out just as nice as yours. I am getting my BA this Friday coming up. Going with a 375 cc moderate saline implant, under the muscle. I am a 34 AA now, and I'm hoping that will bring me to roughly a "small C". I am 5'7" and about 150 lbs. So, I need something fuller, more natural on my body. I didn't want to go too big because I love to work out. How was your recovery? Any complications thus far? I am glad everything worked out well!
This how I would like my boobs to look like! Congrats they look great!
I am about 2-3 inches taller than you and about 35lbs heavier. I wonder if I should go a littler bigger to fit my body shape. But thanks for the post, it really helped! I am considering mod+ instead of high profile now =)
Btw what cup size did this bring you to??
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. V is a magician. He understood and gave me exactly what I wanted. His staff is professional,hilarious, and made my experience great.