I wanted to have a natural look for my body - Amazing - Beverly Hills, CA

I wanted to have a natural look for my body, I had...

I wanted to have a natural look for my body, I had no breasts to begin with and he gave me a very natural normal look. I had always wanted breasts, and he gave me the natural look to fit my body.

It was my first surgery ever and I was scared to death. The entire staff put me at ease. The day of surgery I was petrified and the staff made it so easy, and helped me not panic before surgery. It was so easy, I can't believe how easy it was. The pain was not nearly what I had expected.

The outcome from surgery is exactly what I wanted, my breasts look so natural. As he says he likes to enhance the look you have, and make you look natural so people will not look at you and know that you have fake breasts. I can not say enough good things about my experience. I am so happy with my new look!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. M was the perfect choice for me in choosing a surgeon for my breast augmentation. I am completely Dr. phobic and needle phobic and he made me feel so comfortable, and like I could handle the whole situation. He takes excellent care of his patients, and makes sure to answer any questions you have no matter how silly it is. He is excellent and so helpful.