Did Amazing Job on my Brazilian Butt Fill - Beverly Hills, CA

I had no butt, it was flat and lacking on the...

I had no butt, it was flat and lacking on the sides. I was always very paranoid anout it since I was 14. I did a documentary that should be posted on his website within the next year. I had great results and it's 3 months post op. No complications whatsoever.

I can provide before after photos if need be.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He's a truly skilled surgeon, it's like his art and he's very professional and humble.

Hi, i want to get this done but i have never seen results in real life and the ps that ive gotten consults with cannot get a patient to meet with me. Before i got my breat done i got to see many girls with them. If you are willing to meet with me i will compenste you. Desperately seeking a post op patient.... my email is jayna213@aol.com thanks jennifer
can you please send me b4 after pictures.. thnx
Hello, I just got my consult with Dr. G and am so leaning towards going with him. Love the video results on his website - so natural - I so dont want to look like a caricature. Anyhow, I would really appreciate if you could send me before, post and recent pics. Have you kept most of your volume? Thanks so much :)

Hi ... Can you send to my photos of you b4 and after? Thanx...
Sp***@gmail.com

HI,

How many cc's did you get put in and if you could send me the before and after pix too. THANX!

hey can you please send it to my email address elina****@yahoo.com thanks

Could you send me your pics? I'm also considering the s curve with Dr
. G
i to am considering a bbl and brest impants wanted to see your bbl before and after. Want to make an informed decision plese help

thanks
Can you please send me photos. I'm considering this doctor for my BBL
I am currently considering this doctor. I'd LOOOOOOOVE to see before and after pics!! Please send;-)
I would certainly send u some send me your email address
Hi Danielle4321, can you please send me b4 after pictures.
Hi there!

I am already had rhinoplasty with doctor Ghavami and absolutely love it and now I am looking into getting butt augmentation. I would really appreciate it if you could send a few pictures :) Thanks!

Julia
Hi. Would you please send me pics? I'm considering this procedure with Dr. G, along with a TT and BA. Thanks!

send me pics, I am looking to see the same doc who did your surgery, I want a TT and BBL at the same time email me pics...******@hotmail.com
how many cc per cheek???

Hi Danielle -- Thanks for posting your story! Glad to hear you got a good result. How many CCs did you get?

******

I sent them girl ;)

yes can you pleaseeee! thx
Give me your email addy ;)