Very Happy with Dr M - Beverley Hills, CA

I had my breasts lifted 2 years ago and am very...

I had my breasts lifted 2 years ago and am very pleased with the procedure and the results. From my first visit with Dr. M he was very compassionate, thorough and made me feel very comfortable. The day of surgery I was nervous but everyone was extremely professional and made me feel comfortable. My anesthesiologist was great! My most painful day was day 2, but after that I had discomfort and some mild pain for about one week. I am very happy I had my new breasts and my only regret is that I did not do it sooner!

My results are very natural looking and are exactly what I wanted; in fact, I think my results are better than I ever thought they could be.  I have very minimal scaring and my overall experience was great from beginning to end.  I was back to work within one week and working out again at 6 weeks, so my recovery time was quick.

that's great. the scars are very hard to see. what do you put on your scars?
I live in MD and looking to have some revisions done ( I was left with some ugly scars) from and a breast lift do think this dr. would be worth flying in for? High scars left on on my breasts that everyone can see, fat left on my arms scars you can see and legs I just have a lot of fat that needs to come off~ I have another appointment on Thursday I think it would be @ a 3 or 4 hour surgery.
That's great! I would love to see what the scar looks like 2 years out if u have any pics u wouldn't mind sharing? I am going for uplift but not excites about the scar. Thank u
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. M is a perfectionist and cares about his patience very much.