Very Happy with Dr M - Beverley Hills, CA

I had my breasts lifted 2 years ago and am very...

I had my breasts lifted 2 years ago and am very pleased with the procedure and the results. From my first visit with Dr. M he was very compassionate, thorough and made me feel very comfortable. The day of surgery I was nervous but everyone was extremely professional and made me feel comfortable. My anesthesiologist was great! My most painful day was day 2, but after that I had discomfort and some mild pain for about one week. I am very happy I had my new breasts and my only regret is that I did not do it sooner!

My results are very natural looking and are exactly what I wanted; in fact, I think my results are better than I ever thought they could be.  I have very minimal scaring and my overall experience was great from beginning to end.  I was back to work within one week and working out again at 6 weeks, so my recovery time was quick.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. M is a perfectionist and cares about his patience very much.

that's great. the scars are very hard to see. what do you put on your scars?
I live in MD and looking to have some revisions done ( I was left with some ugly scars) from and a breast lift do think this dr. would be worth flying in for? High scars left on on my breasts that everyone can see, fat left on my arms scars you can see and legs I just have a lot of fat that needs to come off~ I have another appointment on Thursday I think it would be @ a 3 or 4 hour surgery.
That's great! I would love to see what the scar looks like 2 years out if u have any pics u wouldn't mind sharing? I am going for uplift but not excites about the scar. Thank u

Hi,

Actually I don't have any after pictures. But, if you go here I am pictures 3-9 the scars are very similar to mine. The scaring was my biggest concern that is why I waited until I was 33 to have my surgery. I looked at other breast lift scars in person and I have not seen a many before or after my surgery that has my very thin line scar. I was terrified that I would end up with bumpy scars, or misshaped breasts like a lot of other womens' breasts I have seen and did not want to hate my breasts even more, so I did a lot of research to find a doctor.

I really have to emphasis that Dr. Moelleken is a perfectionist, what ever you think you want no matter how perfect, your end result with him will be better than you imagined. My breast were very ugly and pointed down since I first developed them and was always very self conscious of my breasts. He complelety changed the shape from long watermelon looking things to these magnificent perfectly shaped breasts that I still can't get use to looking at. It sounds weird, but when you hate your breasts for 20 years it will take more than 2 years to get use to having new ones, I still cannot believe it. I really have absolutely no regrets. The scars are so thin and the only one you can see is the one from my nipple down. It was completely worth it.

Keep me posted on your surgery.

Thank you for sharing your story here on RealSelf. I am happy for you and glad to hear your results are still perfect two years later. Reviews such as yours are very helpful to other women considering this procedure.