Inverted Nipple Stay Out! - Bethesda, MD

I had it together with smart-lipo on the first...

I had it together with smart-lipo on the first week on june 2011. I had flat inverted nipple that went in when I was on or cold. And even been a DD I was very self conscious about my weird nipples. It was done under local anesthesia an I was looking; is better not to look. The worst part was the recovery because the tape hurt my skin all around and covering and protecting the nipple was more painful than the actual thing. One of the risks was loss of sensitivity. Well I had the opposite. Since that skin was never out. It was extremely sensitive and very pink. One of them succed but the other one went back in because of memory. So I recently had that one done again this past thursday.

here are some pictures.

If you have the same problem i did i suggest to have this little one done.

I combine release of the nipple with a piercing to keep it from retracting. I've never had the nipple go back in with this method. The piercing can be removed later if you don't want to keep it. Severely inverted nipples may prevent successful breast feeding. Surgical correction may also interfere with breast feeding.
I really want to get the surgery. I have 'innies' and I'm so self conscious! I dont like my boyfriend looking at me, i Always Cover myself during sex oh and I'm 21 and I hate my body and it all comes down to the nips! I have read that u can't breast feed after they cut the milk ducts which is holding the nipple in. When I have kids I want to b able to breast feed. Advice?
Also I was thinking of trying the nipple piercings but my dad has 1 innie nip pierced and nothing has changed. It's still an 'innie'
any other things I can try before getting surgery? Also what sort of Healing time?
Was your second surgery successful on the nipple that reinverted?
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Please read my other review about laser smart-lipo. This doctor answer every single question and loves his work. one time he said to the fat from the lipo that it was beautiful. I will call him an artist.