Not Content - Bethesda, MD

I had a tummy tuck and lipo by Dr. Richards over a...

I had a tummy tuck and lipo by Dr. Richards over a year ago. The office is nice and so is there staff but I am not happy with the results. We had discussed everything that I wanted done and this included abdominal muscle tightening. After my procedure I went in for the follow up and my stomach was really bloated. He said it would go down with time. I asked him of he tightened my muscles and he couldn't recall. I was in shock so he checked his notes and said he did not do it because I didn't need it. I was really upset, I had kids and I know my stomach muscles had separated. I wanted to cry because I paid so much money for this and that was the only chance to have muscles tightened.

The scar is still thick and red. The bottom portion of my stomach is flat but the top bulges. He also did nothing to my waist. I feel like I have the shape of a mans body now instead of a woman that had a tummy tuck. People can't even tell I had one done so everything still looks the same. The lipo was painful and barely had fat taken out. Even with additional lipo the upper abdominal area is big and bulges. I wish I used a different surgeon or could get my money back.

Bad tummy tuck scar and not enough fat taken out...

Bad tummy tuck scar and not enough fat taken out with lipo. I wanted a curvy shape and I ended up with a squared manly torso. I wasted 13K to look worse than before.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Hello Myself45, I am so sad and sorry that you are going through this. No woman in this world deserves what is happening to you. I really hope that you can find a solution for your situation. And if you ever feel like you need to see another surgeon, I had my tummy tuck done with Dr. Markman Khalifeh and by my experience he is awesome. Good luck!!!

I am so sorry this has happened to you:(

Thank you for sharing your honest review with us.  I hope that some how you are able to have this fixed one day.

This is terrible. I feel so bad for what you're going through. I'm glad you told us his name.