Rhinoplasty - Bethesda, MD

I had a nose job with Dr. jabs, around 5 years ago...

I had a nose job with Dr. jabs, around 5 years ago. i had a pretty big nose, very rounded at the tip, and i was looking to make it smaller, more defined..DIFFERENT. I paid 8k for this procedure, and in the end was left with still a big nose, hardly defined (actually, one side is defined, while the other is not) my nose still went down low, and when i let him know how much i hated it ( yes, even a month after, and still i plan on getting another one done so that i can get the results that i want) he pretty much left at, theres nothing he can do. No discount on a second procedure, not even having me come in the office for another plan. Theres a lot about my nose that not right, and i cant wait till the day that i have enough money to once again, have it done, by someone who is willing to listen to what I want.

"If you are real, and not a faker, come see me and let's talk. Dean Jabs, MD" wow, talk about unprofessional! Thank u for sharing ur experience! U are very pretty. Im sorry you didnt get the nose u paid for! How are u doing now? still considering a revision? Best of luck:)

Wow. I'm shocked. I feel like I've been slandered. I don't recall you as a patient of mine. Your description is completely out of character for how I treat my patients and how professional my staff is. Trust me, if you didn't like your look after I did your nose and there was something demonstrable in the look, I would do everything I could to help you achieve your goal, as long as it was humanly possible. I don't toss my patients out after a procedure and have many patients that return for various other plastic surgery procedures as they age. If you are real, and not a faker, come see me and let's talk. Dean Jabs, MD

You look amazing. Are these your before or after photos? What did you want?
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon