Rhinoplasty - Bethesda, MD

I had a nose job with Dr. jabs, around 5 years ago...

I had a nose job with Dr. jabs, around 5 years ago. i had a pretty big nose, very rounded at the tip, and i was looking to make it smaller, more defined..DIFFERENT. I paid 8k for this procedure, and in the end was left with still a big nose, hardly defined (actually, one side is defined, while the other is not) my nose still went down low, and when i let him know how much i hated it ( yes, even a month after, and still i plan on getting another one done so that i can get the results that i want) he pretty much left at, theres nothing he can do. No discount on a second procedure, not even having me come in the office for another plan. Theres a lot about my nose that not right, and i cant wait till the day that i have enough money to once again, have it done, by someone who is willing to listen to what I want.

Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

i found him on google.

"If you are real, and not a faker, come see me and let's talk. Dean Jabs, MD" wow, talk about unprofessional! Thank u for sharing ur experience! U are very pretty. Im sorry you didnt get the nose u paid for! How are u doing now? still considering a revision? Best of luck:)

Wow. I'm shocked. I feel like I've been slandered. I don't recall you as a patient of mine. Your description is completely out of character for how I treat my patients and how professional my staff is. Trust me, if you didn't like your look after I did your nose and there was something demonstrable in the look, I would do everything I could to help you achieve your goal, as long as it was humanly possible. I don't toss my patients out after a procedure and have many patients that return for various other plastic surgery procedures as they age. If you are real, and not a faker, come see me and let's talk. Dean Jabs, MD

You look amazing. Are these your before or after photos? What did you want?
I'm very sorry. I wish all surgeons would be honest about what they can do and can't do. They reel us in with their dishonest marketing, take our money, and really are no better than the stereo type used car salesmen. Because they are a doctors, we trust them and end up making the mistakes of our lives. I hope you find a very skilled and honest facial plastic surgeon or Rhinoplasty Specialist the 2nd time around and are thrilled with your results. You're still a very pretty girl. Good luck to you!
You are very, very pretty. I'm sorry to hear about your experience considering the money you paid.
Next time go to a facial expert....
I searched top rhino dr.'s .. He came up. I guess they have good marketing
I can't believe what he did to you.. Sad

I'm surprised your doctor isn't willing to waive his fee on a revision.

You might want to check out the revision rhinoplasty community here. I hope you're able to get your nose to a point where you're comfortable with it.

Have you checked out Dr. Grigoryants? Mine looks similar to yours, and he has a lot of photos of similar to ours' on his website. I even had a consultation with him and had a very good feeling about him. He is more than likely going to be my PS. Btw, sorry to hear your first one didn't work out. If it helps, I think you're very pretty and refining your nose will only enhance the rest of your face.