Face and neck lift ,eyes lid surgery Bethesda, MD

I m 54 years old, Mother of 4 children, the older...

I m 54 years old, Mother of 4 children, the older one 32 years old and soon to be a dad and me a grand mother , my younger one 15 ..I always though that one day i will do a surgery but i was thinking more lift breast than face, but my husband and i live abroad as an expatriate life for the gov..and of course it never had been enough time during the 4 weeks we came back in the summer for surgery the latest 10 years we were in Africa.. and now i realized that my face needed more a refreshment that the breast... so i decide to research and read about surgery , watch videos ect ect and when decided to take an appointment with doctor Jabs explaining that in 5 weeks i will travel again and wanted to know if eyelid surgery could be done , i was worried about the recovery more than the surgery..He was very reassuring and i felt very comfortable with him. I did not felt any pressure to do anything , he explained and listened.
the team in the office was extremely nice ,helpful and present .
We decide to go for upper eyelid and a S lift with neck , and Dr Jabs explain that the result should be natural and soft .
Today i did my medical clearance and i m good to go..
I feel a little bit stress but not too much ...will see

2 weeks after surgery! Really happy SORRY FOR THE BROKEN ENGLISH...I M FRENCH

The Surgery went well, 4h 30 for upper eyelids and lower Facelift,plus liposuction in the neck
My husband took me to the doctor very early on Saturday morning , Dr Jabs was already there and we began the procedure at 9h am .The surgery was done under local anesthesia and some pills..i slept almost of the time but i m pleased that i choose the local anesthesia as i wake up and was able to wake right away to the car
.I can t enough tell how pleasant and nice Dr jabs was during all the procedure , i was able to joke and in the same time express all my fears and he always took time to explain and let me feel really but really good .His confidence was contagious and i just trusted him !!
Back home i began pain in the scars area and the neck
No pain in the eyes , and i was surprised to be able to see right away after the surgery.
i had some pain killer for 3 days and then all was mostly fine.
the scars , bruising and swollen begin to heal and each day i was able to see improvement .
today almost no pain whats so ever , still a bit of swollen in the face
I m glad as i was scared a bit as i m a smoker.. i know bad...!!
Any i m really pleased that i did it!!!!

PICTURES BEFORE

2 DAY. SUPPLEMENT AND NUTRITION

I took arnica pills 3 time a day 3 pills, 1000mg vitamine c every morning
3 time a day 2 pills of 1.500mg of L Glutamine,
drank 3 liter water a day
1 pill of magnesium and a multivitamin..

Week after