Made Me Look 15 Years Younger! - Bethesda, MD

I had a facelift done by Dr. K. in May 2013. I...

I had a facelift done by Dr. K. in May 2013. I couldn't be happier with the results or the procedure itself. I preferred local anesthetic rather than going under (he gave a choice), and the procedure took about 3.5 hours. He did a very careful job, under the chin and around the ears cutting. Just the right amount of pulling, not too much, not too little. Bruising took about 2-3 weeks to recede. I looked about 15 years younger (I'm 59)! Very professional office and staff, everything well explained and all upfront costs, etc. No surprises. Other patients in the waiting room were all happy with their procedures too. So happy I didn't go with Lifestyle Lift. This is a much better job than what I've heard from people who used them.

I'm so glad you're pleased with your results. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. Were there any recovery supplies you found especially handy?

happy for u, i was looking him up too for lipo, but i am an out of towner, and the secretary i spk to on the ph was a little rude. and i just dont believe in a ph consult for 200 bucks. u must still have swelling though, my dn 10mths ago, still lingering below the cheek bone edematous. anything to share in this regard?
Dr. K does a lot of lipo, but I haven't done that. The secretaries have all been super nice to me, but they do get busy there. I used pure Vit. E on my face after the facelift, which helps a lot with the recovery. I also took high dose Vit. C to fight infection. I also do juicing with vegetables (in a good blender), which just aids in my general health.
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

The Doctor is very personable and professional, love the staff too! Very detail oriented, takes the time to do things right, and does fantastic work! He's young and motivated! I plan to get more work done by him as well.