Had a Breast Lift and I Really Like my New Perky Breasts - Bethesda, MD

After weight loss my breasts look saggy and I was...

After weight loss my breasts look saggy and I was not happy with my natural 36DD. I had inverted nipples and had a surgery to correct that 2 weeks before the big one. I had this pictures taken right before the breast lift. I opted to have breast lift and saline implants of 400cc placed in order to keep my bust size.

The bigger the better. I wanted them perky even without a bra. A little before the day the doctor offered me the silicon implants instead. I accepted because it was a great deal! I was so nervous but my friends and my family was very supportive and I had it done December 21st on the doctor's office in Bethesda. I took the prescriptions to the office and kept an empty stomach over 12 hours prior to the time. I will update soon with more photos.

I got there, and was changed and got into the...

I got there, and was changed and got into the operating room. The anesthesiologist came and I was chatting to her and then I remember I was in the car. Yes I don't remember nothing else. Then when I got home I felt so much pain!
Aww! I fell sleep and woke up to use the bathroom. I was nauseous and in pain, horrible pain. I couldn't sit or lay down on my own. My cousin and my friend gave soup spoon by spoon, lift me up by my back and lay me down and gave me all the medicine on the right time. I had nausea for at least 3 days and pain was bad. I had to change my bra to a bigger one and I felt a little better after that.
I took vitamins port op from make-me-heal and also used SinEcch Homeopatic Arnica Montana to help heal faster. I also used one cream called Wound-Be-Gone on the wound with permission of Dr.K. I don't know if the vitamins helped or not, or if the cream helped or not, but every time I remove the gauze the healed tissue came out as well so I strongly suggest anyone who have a surgery like this to but non-stick pads.
Here I have some more pictures and will update soon.
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Dr K. Is Certified by The Board of Plastic Surgeons. He is a very nice person and very respectful. I couldn't choose better!