Neck Lift, Upper & Lower Eye Lift Success! - Berkeley, CA

I am turning 60 and am quite youthful - but was...

I am turning 60 and am quite youthful - but was not looking as young as I felt. Bags under my eyes, upper eyelids disappearing and a neck that looked quite old.

I had all three procedures done at once. I returned to work ten days after my surgery. I am thrilled with the results. I look exactly like me, but like me 15 years ago. I was able to return to work within 10 days, but I felt a bit anxious - although no one said a word, there were noticeable incisions around my eyes, and some swelling for sure.

Although it took almost 7 weeks for the swelling not to be noticeable, no one but me (and my doctor) could really tell. The pain was more than manageable, although the discomfort has lingered somewhat (around the ear area, mostly). I would recommend all three procedures for those who, like me, want to look the way they feel.

I do caution that having a doctor who is easily available, who is approachable and understanding, make a large difference!

Over one year after my surgery, I would still...

Over one year after my surgery, I would still chose Dr. Lee for any cosmetic work, hands down!

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee's thoroughnes, follow through and responsiveness could not be better. She and her staff return all calls promptly, answer all questions immediately and could not be more welcoming and courteous. The atmosphere at Dr. Lee's office is welcoming and nurturing. With Dr. Lee you get a pratitioner who is tops in her field who is there for patients completely.

When you say "lower eye lift", do you mean blepharoplasty?