More Than Just a Skilled Plastic Surgeon, but a Compassionate Healer - Berkeley, CA

I had two ears whose peircings had stretched to...

I had two ears whose peircings had stretched to the point of splitting my earlobe. From the moment she escorted me back to the exam room, I felt at complete ease. Dr. Lee is of course an excellent physician, but she also relates to you on a personal level. She fixed my earlobes and "saw" me and diagnosed issues multiple other doctors could not see, and gave me useful referrals. She understands the psychological importance of plastic surgery, and that which surgery can and cannot help. I will not hesitate to refer others to her. I feel wonderful now that I have normal earlobes and am able to wear peirced earrings again in just three more months. She is so skilled, I didn't even feel the numbing medication, nor is there even a scar you can see. I felt like a friend, rather than a patient. Rarely do you find a physician who cares about your healing, rather than just medical treatment, which rarely works alone. I have worked with many physicians, as a nurse, and I would not hesitate to work with Dr. Lee professionally, as well as be her patient. that is the highest praise I can give anyone. I trust her without question. Thank you so much.

I am honored, thank you
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

She and her staff are courteous, make you feel like you are her only patient, and treats the whole person, and encourages them to heal, even if she has to refer to other md;s. I trust her clinical decisions, and her surgical skills left litlle scars and healed in a week with very litlle discomfort.