Juvederm XC - Bellmore, NY

I had pretty decent sized lips to begin with,i...

I had pretty decent sized lips to begin with,i really just wanted more "pouty" looking bombshell lips.I finally decided to do it for my 20th birthday,and so far I'm in love.The injection did not hurt at all,my eyes didn't even tear.Its most likely the lidocane that helps make it a little more comfortable.I have the results i wanted,no signs of bumps or bruising yet.Most importantly,remember you're doing this for you.Everyone wants to talk me out of doing any cosmetic enhancement,but i have different opinions.If you want it i say GO FOR IT

HEALING

As far as bruising,you MUST take some arnica montana.It really helped me so much,i haven't had any bruising.I got them from my local vitamin shop.You can take them every half hour,so i loaded up a few days before,the day of,and a few days after.Dr june rose gave this tip and it worked!Swelling,i iced my lips for about two days.I personally loved the swelling bit though ;)

Post Injection Photo

Dr June Rose

Dr June Rose is so warm and she makes you feel like a friend rather than her patient.She showed me in the mirror exactly what she was doing,and she was extremely gentle and calm.She didn't try to talk me out of anything,she took what i had to say into consideration and gave me what i wanted without going over board.HIGHLY recommend her.She really knows what she's doing,and you can tell she enjoys it.Doesnt treat you like an in n'out kind of deal.

Your lips look great! Ive been thinking of getting my lips done too. Did you get that Leopard print coat from Guess? I have the same one :)
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review for me! You look even more gorgeous now. So happy for you! June Rose
Hello!!! Thank you for sharing your experience about Juvederm fillers. When choosing to do this procedure, it is important to do it with a PS or Dermatologist that understands your expectations and what you want to accomplish from the treatment. Also the new Juverderm presentation has lidocaine in it for a more comfortable application. Every patient has a unique experience and some patients swell and bruise more than others. This can result in taking too much aspirin, vitamin E, omega 3, ibuprofen etc. These things can provoke excess bruising and swelling. If you are considering the fillers for the first time, please stop taking these supplements 3 weeks prior and also do not do these fillers when you are a special event right around the corner. Give yourself 2 weeks to heal and for the filler to accommodate to the area. Good luck!!
They look perfect! Congrats!

Thanks for sharing.  Do you remember how much you had injected into each lip?  Keep us posted on your swelling and if your lips get smaller over the next week.

im not 100% sure,but we used one syringe and there was only a tiny bit left over when we decided it was enough :)

That is awesome that you got such pouty(sp?) lips from one syringe!