Juvederm XC - Bellmore, NY

I had pretty decent sized lips to begin with,i...

I had pretty decent sized lips to begin with,i really just wanted more "pouty" looking bombshell lips.I finally decided to do it for my 20th birthday,and so far I'm in love.The injection did not hurt at all,my eyes didn't even tear.Its most likely the lidocane that helps make it a little more comfortable.I have the results i wanted,no signs of bumps or bruising yet.Most importantly,remember you're doing this for you.Everyone wants to talk me out of doing any cosmetic enhancement,but i have different opinions.If you want it i say GO FOR IT

HEALING

As far as bruising,you MUST take some arnica montana.It really helped me so much,i haven't had any bruising.I got them from my local vitamin shop.You can take them every half hour,so i loaded up a few days before,the day of,and a few days after.Dr june rose gave this tip and it worked!Swelling,i iced my lips for about two days.I personally loved the swelling bit though ;)

Post Injection Photo

Dr June Rose

Dr June Rose is so warm and she makes you feel like a friend rather than her patient.She showed me in the mirror exactly what she was doing,and she was extremely gentle and calm.She didn't try to talk me out of anything,she took what i had to say into consideration and gave me what i wanted without going over board.HIGHLY recommend her.She really knows what she's doing,and you can tell she enjoys it.Doesnt treat you like an in n'out kind of deal.