Tummy Tuck - Great Results - Bellevue, WA

After living with a saggy belly (thanks to 2...

After living with a saggy belly (thanks to 2 beautifully large babies) for 10 years, I finally realized it was time to get things fixed.

While the recovery is no walk in the park, I would do it over again in a heartbeat. I love the results. If possible, my belly (and the button) looks even better than it did before kids.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I had a fantastic experience with a tummy tuck that Dr. S performed on me about a month ago. I found Dr. S to be very professional and knowledgeable, with a great technique. The office was very tuned in to safety during the procedure, and pain control during the recovery. Julie, the nurse that works with him, is very down to earth and approachable and spent a lot of time answering my many questions. In summary, I’d highly recommend Dr. S and his team to anyone considering a tummy tuck.

Hi Seattle - Welcome to RealSelf.

Congratulations on you new tummy!  I would love to hear more about your recovery process.   It helps to be able to read tips and tricks from other patients.  The women on the site love sharing and helping to educate others.

Will you consider posting before and after pictures?  It is fun to watch the changes as they happen during the healing process.