Expectations Exceeded - Bellevue, WA

After 10 years of working with personal trainers 3...

After 10 years of working with personal trainers 3 times/week and no change in weight over those years, I was unable to shed excess skin and fat around my waist line. In December, 2010, Dr. S and his team performed abdominoplasty and body liposuction. The results are absolutely remarkable and vastly exceeded my expectations. A very good friend went to Dr. N twice over the past several years for both a “nose job” and a full face lift procedure. Like me, she is delighted with the results years later. One visit to their office will convince you, as well.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. N and Dr. S are remarkable in every way – from their first interaction with a new patient to the surgical results they achieve. And they are supported by an incredibly skilled, professional and attentive staff. I am a 61 year old male. In 2005, Dr. N provided some very minor surgery to sculpt away excess skin on my neck and above my eyes. The results exceed my expectations.

I am happy to hear about your wonderful results!  I bet you feel amazing right now.

How has your recovery been?
Glad to hear you are so pleased!