Changed my Life for NEW Life and ME - Bellevue, WA

I am a mother of 2 girls who are now 6 and 10. I...

I am a mother of 2 girls who are now 6 and 10. I had good pregnancies with them and have always been very healthy, as are they. However, they were both VERY big babies--the first one was almost 10 lbs. and the second almost 9lbs.-You'd NEVER know now when you see them!

I gained approx. 55 lbs. with each girl, which was gone in approx. 3 months each postpartum. I did everything I could to give them the best start in life--even delivered them both naturally!--And breastfed them both for approx. 15 months each. After the first one my body didn't have any 'issues.' However, after the 2nd one, when my body "assumed" essentially full-term pregnancy it seemed in the first trimester!(my body definitely seemed to remember being pregnant and went right back 'there') my stomach stretched to a torpedo shape and my doctor at the time never advised me to wear a support girdle...Not sure if it would have helped anyway?!

So after the second, I again lost all the weight, but was left with a 'triangle' of loose, ripply skin below my belly button. I'm an aerobics & dance instructor, so in good shape, but hated that I had to hide that part of my body...Along with that, my girls seemed to suck all the 'juice' literally out of my chest...So I had implants as well. I had ho-hummed for several years about the procedures...But when I was about to hit my 40th bday, AND I found out my husband, whom I'm now gladly done with, was cheating and became horribly passively agressive and abusive towards me, I knew I needed and wanted to do something for ME finally.

I'm strong and tolerated both surgeries and recovery simultaneously...which is doable if you have the right mind set and some support. But I won't lie--it's painful and challenging--the lower body half work. (Breasts were no problem after having nursed and all that business!!) I had NO liposuction, but did have the muscle diastis fixed (the most painful recovery part) and a new belly button formed since the doctor had to excise and recreate that whole portion of my body.

There is a scar, but is has faded...just like the scars of my failed marriage. I couldn't be happier with the results which have been very well received! Couldn't have imagined entering the dating world having not had this done...I feel 30 instead of 40, which everyone says, and I have many members of the "your husband was a fool club" LOL! Thank you thank you thank you to my wonderful doctor and staff who literally gave me a NEW hold on life! Life IS good--VERY good!

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

They are the absolute BEST! The whole staff is wonderfully caring, professional, and experts in all they do. I felt like part of their family which I say with the utmost sincerity as everyone truly DOES care about their patients and practice. The results were better than I even expected, and I was cared for 100%. They explained everything fully and never made me feel like just a number or a patient...AND they always made me feel comfortable AND beautiful! I looked forward to all my appointments...Actually MISS seeing these folks regularly!!!

Did you paid $6000 for both? Breast and tummy tuck?

Add me as a member to the "Your husband was a fool" club! I'm sorry you had to go through that, but am glad you were able to get your body back. Thanks so much for posting your experience here on RealSelf. I'm sure it'll help others about to embark on a similar journey.