Great Clinic and Great Service Maybe Not for Women over 35? - Bellevue, WA

Two babies after 33, c-sections for both, and...

Two babies after 33, c-sections for both, and limited success getting the baby belly gone. Cons, recover time for sure and results.

Bellevue Dermatologic Surgeon

I found his staff amazing. Very encouraging and supportive. The after care is great. So if you decide to do it, I would do it here. My negative comments I have to share is not with Dr. Levy but the process itself. I think maybe at 37 I was too old to get the procedure to have it really work. The skin did not "shrink" back as I thought it would and although my stomach may not gain any fat cells it is still there, not flat and when I sit down the skin bulges out big time. And the fat cells may be gone but it does feel like the fat is going other places. I lost 0 weight and my pant size did not change so please keep this in mind. Everyone's results are different but if I was to do it over again I am not sure I would go through the pain and recovery to get the results I got. It does not feel any different. Quite a few of the staff at the Medical Spa have had this work done but only one had a child and it was years ago when they were young. So if you are over 35 I would think twice before subjecting your body to this procedure. I still have bumps, the skin did not shrink back, and my clothes do not fit better. There is not fat cells there but the belly still is.