Great Clinic and Great Service Maybe Not for Women over 35? - Bellevue, WA

Two babies after 33, c-sections for both, and...

Two babies after 33, c-sections for both, and limited success getting the baby belly gone. Cons, recover time for sure and results.

Sorry about the lack of results, but at least your experience went well.

Bellevue Dermatologic Surgeon

I found his staff amazing. Very encouraging and supportive. The after care is great. So if you decide to do it, I would do it here. My negative comments I have to share is not with Dr. Levy but the process itself. I think maybe at 37 I was too old to get the procedure to have it really work. The skin did not "shrink" back as I thought it would and although my stomach may not gain any fat cells it is still there, not flat and when I sit down the skin bulges out big time. And the fat cells may be gone but it does feel like the fat is going other places. I lost 0 weight and my pant size did not change so please keep this in mind. Everyone's results are different but if I was to do it over again I am not sure I would go through the pain and recovery to get the results I got. It does not feel any different. Quite a few of the staff at the Medical Spa have had this work done but only one had a child and it was years ago when they were young. So if you are over 35 I would think twice before subjecting your body to this procedure. I still have bumps, the skin did not shrink back, and my clothes do not fit better. There is not fat cells there but the belly still is.