Dr. Naficy: Professional, Experienced, Knowledgeable, and Compassionate - Bellevue, WA

I had had a few nasal procedures done in the past...

I had had a few nasal procedures done in the past by an ENT doctor (turbidite reduction, septoplasty) to fix my deviated septum. I had always been a mouth breather due to limited air flow through my nostrils. I decided to meet with Dr. Naficy after my left nostril completely collapsed. He saw right away how badly I needed surgery. In addition to addressing functional concerns, he was also able to remove the hump on my nose and make it more symmetrical.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had an unbelievably positive experience with Dr. Naficy. From the moment I walked into his office on the day of my consultation I was given nothing less than his full attention, years of experience, and wealth of knowledge. He listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and created a plan based on my individual needs. I would recommend Dr. Naficy to anyone who is looking for a highly-skilled surgeon who not only knows what he's doing, but does what he does with compassion and care.