Revision Rhinoplasty Referral - Bellevue, WA

I am 61 years old and had rhinoplasty in 1965....

I am 61 years old and had rhinoplasty in 1965. Because of the techiniques used then my nose needed revision.now. Revision rhinoplasty is very specialized because of the difficulties involved in correcting an old surgery. I did my due diligence and there was only one physician in Seattle that I would let perform surgery on me, and that was Dr. Naficy. My surgery involved correcting a deviated septum, opening the ostia (sinus openings). To rebuild my nose he performed a repair nasal vestibular stenosis, using a graft of my rib cartilage. I am currently 9 weeks past surgery and healing well. Rhinoplasty results typically take a year to be completely refined but everything looks great now and time will do the rest.

Over Two years

I need to add more photos. Still very pleased with the results. No longer falling down nose!
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

5 star all around, this is the most professional office combined with caring and medical expertise.

Your nose looks awesome. :-) I am looking at revision rhinoplasty and I am so so so apprehensive about picking the right doc.
He did an excellent job. I had my primary in 2001 which lwgt me witj many problems. Few months ago i had revision and glad I did.
You look incredible!! What an inspiration. Bless you for braving through it for all of those years. And it goes to show, maybe it won't be fixed right when you want it to be, but it's not impossible. Love your story so much!
Ps- how was your experience with the rib cartilage being harvested? My revision would require such as well.
Easy. Very small incision.
You look very happy:) your nose looks great!
Your nose looks really cute!
Thank you - even better now, I should post a new photo...
hello, is the nostril even now?
Wow you look beautiful! You must be so happy with it, it looks so natural to your face

You look great and so natural! Thank you for posting your story and photos on RealSelf. I'm sure it will help others looking to get a revision rhinoplasty in the pacific northwest.