Revision Rhinoplasty Referral - Bellevue, WA

I am 61 years old and had rhinoplasty in 1965....

I am 61 years old and had rhinoplasty in 1965. Because of the techiniques used then my nose needed revision.now. Revision rhinoplasty is very specialized because of the difficulties involved in correcting an old surgery. I did my due diligence and there was only one physician in Seattle that I would let perform surgery on me, and that was Dr. Naficy. My surgery involved correcting a deviated septum, opening the ostia (sinus openings). To rebuild my nose he performed a repair nasal vestibular stenosis, using a graft of my rib cartilage. I am currently 9 weeks past surgery and healing well. Rhinoplasty results typically take a year to be completely refined but everything looks great now and time will do the rest.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

5 star all around, this is the most professional office combined with caring and medical expertise.

Your nose looks really cute!
hello, is the nostril even now?
Wow you look beautiful! You must be so happy with it, it looks so natural to your face

You look great and so natural! Thank you for posting your story and photos on RealSelf. I'm sure it will help others looking to get a revision rhinoplasty in the pacific northwest.