Revision Rhinoplasty Changed my Life - Bellevue, WA

After an original rhinoplasty procedure ten years...

After an original rhinoplasty procedure ten years ago, my nose developed a hooked deformity, likely as a result of the surgeon removing too much material. I grew to hate my nose. Beyond the trouble breathing, I was constantly aware of my nose when talking with people, whether they were aware or not, and I found myself avoiding photographs, or angling my head to try and capture my nose in a way that would hide the deformity. When I finally decided it was time to change things, I asked close friends for plastic surgeon referrals. Dr. Sam Naficy was the top of everyone’s list. And now I know why. After a friendly consult, Dr. Naficy shared a clear vision for my revised rhinoplasty, using cartilage harvested from one of my ribs. When I saw the computer renderings of what he thought he could accomplish for my nose, I was so excited that I scheduled the surgery for as soon as they could get me in. I can’t imagine feeling safer with a surgical team--top notch facility, gentle nurses, reassuring anesthesiologist, and an amazing surgeon. Today is just over four months since my surgery and things are better than I would have believed. I breathe great. I feel great. I look great. I just came home from an event where many photographs were taken and my nose looks straight and symmetrical in each and every one. And it fits my face much better too. No more angling my head, no more vanity while talking with people. Plus, I’m told it should get even better since I still have slight swelling in my tip. If you need rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty, do it as soon as you can. It will change your life. And if I anyone asks my advice, I’ll tell them what my friends told me: Be sure to go and see Dr. Naficy.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Naficy was great! He listened to my desires for my new nose and crafted a plan to fulfil them. Having nose surgery is a scary thing, but Dr. Naficy made me feel comfortable, and the results show that my trust was not misplaced.