Post-Tummy Tuck Surgery - Bellevue, WA

I had a full tummy tuck with lipo procedure on...

I had a full tummy tuck with lipo procedure on July 3rd. I am also diabetic and was really worried. Every pre-surgical visit, I left feeling good about my procedure. I had 4 children and had a lot of loose skin that diet and exercise did not remedy. My procedure, 2 weeks and 2 days later, went very well. They had me take every precaution necessary to include a full exam from my primary care so that the surgery would be successful. I am healing as any other person who is not diabetic due to the care they instructed me to follow. Would I recommend Naficy? YES! I am very, very pleased with my outcome and look forward to all the benefits that are to come once all the swelling goes down as I was informed by Naficy. I also researched the web and Naficy was highly recommended. I am so happy I chose them!
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gottlieb was very informative and answered any questions I had at my visits. Staff was also informative for any questions via email I had regarding my procedure.

Hi im also diabetic and my surgery concerns me regarding the healing. Hows ur scar healing?
I'm just now short of 3 weeks after surgery and it's healing very well. It's still slightly swollen on one side but that's normal. My sugar levels are better than they were and my blood pressure is also improved. I am so glad I had a complete physical before my surgery so now I have something to compare it to. If you decide to get the surgery, make sure your regular doctor gives you a thumbs up. That way you will feel good all the way around. Good luck!!!
I am at my 4 week mark after my tummy tuck surgery. I was a snug size 12 and am now an 8M Petite! I'm still swollen around my midsection and cannot wait to see my final results. I had 10 inches of skin removed and 3 lbs of fat. I had this procedure to feel better about my size in clothing and not anticipating that I would be this much smaller. I went school shopping for my daughters and I automatically went into the size 12 area. My daughters pulled me away and took me to the size 8 area. It's still hard to believe. I am so very happy I had this done. I haven't seen anyone say they regret getting it done. Yes, pain is present but for me personally, the pain I felt about my body shape far outweighed the physical pain that I had for a week.