Rhinoplasty Review - Bellevue, WA

Overall the entire procedure went very well. The...

Overall the entire procedure went very well. The surgery was a piece of cake and the recovery was very painless and there was not much discomfort. The only con that I can think of is just being uncomfortable for the first couple weeks especially when sleeping and not being able to leave the house due to the bruising, but that was expected. I received this surgery due to breathing issues and an unhappiness with my nose, but now i enjoy that I have a much cuter profile and my features are brought out more yet I still look like myself. It was difficult not being able to exercise for about a month, but I was able to proceed with volleyball after 5 weeks and i have not had any issues since. In fact my breathing has become much better on the court and when exercising. Overall, Naficy has been the best medical experience I have had, and I am very happy that I chose this center.

Congrats on your successful results! We'd love to see your before and after pics!

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I researched online for the best plastic surgeons and he definitely had the best ratings for what I was looking for and definitely reached if not exceeded those standards. The pros were definitely the outcome of the surgery at this point and my whole surgical procedure at Naficy was the best medical experience I have ever had. The staff was incredible and everyone made is their best effort to make me as comfortable as possible.