Dr. Naficy in my Life - Bellevue, WA

I needed septoplasty, turbinates reduction and I...

I needed septoplasty, turbinates reduction and I had deviated septum. In addition I decided to do rhinoplasty (small changes with cartilage graft).

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

In short, if you need any procedure done large or small, if you want to look natural, have a great result and if you want your doctor to REALLY take a great care about you - Dr. Naficy is your ONLY choice! No false promises, no fake smiles. He always listen, understand all your needs and gives you realistic expectations. He did magic for me and I had difficult case. I looked before and after photos at all surgeons (Eastside and Seattle), choose 11 and interviewed plastic surgeons. Most of them was afraid to do cartilage graft because it's always easier to fix big bump on your nose than fix little imperfections. To achieve that you have to have a Magic degree and Dr.Naficy defiantly has one. Dr.Naficy also did follow up with me (3 times) after surgery in person. I had 5 plastic procedures done before and none of the surgeons did that. Dr. Naficy did a wonderful job and I'm thankful to him beyond any words can say. Dr. Naficy is the best plastic and medical surgeon in Seattle area. I'll only trust my face to Dr. Naficy in the future.