I had a huge mole in my eyebrow - Great Experience - Bellevue, WA

I had a huge mole in my eyebrow, it had been there...

I had a huge mole in my eyebrow, it had been there since I was young and I was always worried about getting it removed because of the size and location, I finally decided to do it and after researching drs. I found Dr. Naficy and I am so glad I chose him and sooo happy I have the mole gone, its made such a difference and I get so many compliments on it now.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had a wonderful experience at Naficy, my stitches are gone and I am healing great. I am soooo happy with the results and you can hardly tell I had anything removed from the area, it looks FABULOUS : ) Thank you and Thank Dr. Naficy for him, he ROCKS!

I just had 2 tiny moles removed last Friday, so I can totally relate to how nice it is to have them gone!! I'm glad you have had such a good outcome. I can imagine it would be scary to have one removed from an area on your face.

Did Dr. Naficy say if it would affect your eyebrow hair from growing? (Not that it would matter, a little eyebrown pencil & you'd be fine I'm sure, just curious.)