Long Awaited Rhinoplasty Revision Turns out Wonderful - Bellevue, WA

Initial Rhinoplasty done in 1996 to remove "hump"...

Initial Rhinoplasty done in 1996 to remove "hump" on my nose resulted in a poor outcome. Asymmetrical nostrils and bulbous tip and collapse on one side and overall unattractive nose! I was so nervous to have a second surgery for fear of a worse result. I waited 15 years and after looking online many times "wishing" for better nose. I finally saw Dr. Naficy's pictures and reviews online. His experience in nose surgery and specialization in revisions really boosted my confidence. I was immediately at ease during my consult. Julie was so great showing lots of before and after revision pictures and even got Dr. Naficy to see me that very day. His demeanor is so relaxing and he really made me feel he could "fix" my nose. I left with great hopes! My pre-op was very smooth. My surgery day was great. The staff is so supportive and professional. My first two week post-op were really painful. I won't lie! The nurses who answered my many post op phone calls were very reassuring! Thank you! As the months have gone on I could not be happier! My nose looks natural, much more symmetrical and refined. I am very happy I made the decision to come to Naficy for my surgery and would recommend him 100%.

Thanks for sharing! What about your recovery was painful? Was it your actual nose or headaches or...?
My actual nose hurt and I was very tired. I also had a rib graft and that hurt also. I was in pain for the first week bad enough that I needed my pain pills around the clock, but then the second week I tapered off them and went to just Tylenol and I was doing better by end of second week and more energy. My nose was tender to touch for about 2 months, at 4 months it hurts if it gets bumped, but otherwise feels normal. My rib graft site was tender for two months, I didn't wear an underwire bra until post op week 9. Now it is totally fine.

Revision Rhinoplasty

I am very happy with my result. It is a more refined nose, more symmetrical, much better. It doesn't look "done". My 3 yr old daughter hit me in the nose at 10 months post op, I was really worried, but at 1 year everything looks fine. The staff at the surgery center are very professional and compassionate. I would recommend this surgeon and his staff for a rhinoplasty.

Can you send or post pics?
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Naficy is very professional, calm, not rushed at all. He answered my questions fully. He showed me drawings of what he planned to do after asking what MY priorities for my nose were. He showed me drawings of everything after he did m surgery so I fully understand all the tiny, important details that went into my nice result. He is very assuring and gave me great confidence.