Love It! - Seattle, WA

I went to Dr. Naficy to see about "erasing" some...

I went to Dr. Naficy to see about "erasing" some of those troublesome fine lines that were collecting around my mouth and eye area, as well as address the dark circles and thinning skin around my eyes. We decided on a course of treatment that included fat transfer injections into my eye area, laser resurfacing of the face, and neck liposuction.
Let me just say that the laser resurfacing was an intense recovery. Not painful, but definitely uncomfortable. You have to keep you face coated in Vaseline for an entire week to allow the skin to heal, so taking the time to recover without people around was a must. Once the Vaseline came off the face and my new skin was revealed, I was so pleased with the smoothness of the skin and lack of lines, even though I was still very pink and flaky.

I am most pleased with the fat injections around my eyes. It just really filled out that area and makes me look healthy and youthful. The lipo done on my neck has defined and tightened my neck area, quite noticeably from the side view.
Two months later, my skin has healed and has a youthful glow, the fine lines are virtually gone, and I'm loving my eye area. Definitely worth every penny!
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Naficy did a wonderful job with the laser resurfacing of my face and the fat injections to my eyes. I couldn't be happier with the results. He was professional and helpful, listening to what I was hoping to achieve and then using his expertise to not only suggest some solutions, but also intuitively knowing just what to do to achieve those results in the surgery to improve my face without making me look like someone else. Overall, I felt everyone who works at Naficy Clinic itself were very professional and went above and beyond to make the whole experience, which could have been quite frightening, into a comfortable safe-feeling procedure.

would love to know how your results are now!
Great to hear. How are the results going now as you are getting to the end of your 3rd month?