Turned the Clock Back 20 Years on my Face - Bellevue, WA

I was not pleased with the look of aging. At 68 I...

I was not pleased with the look of aging. At 68 I have many years ahead of me and want to look as youthful and lovely as I can. Dr. Naficy did this for me. I am very happy with the results. It is worth every dollar spent.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I researched two years for the right doctor for my brow/face/neck lift with lipo, lower bleph, fat grafting and laser resurfacing. I looked at the before and after photos which are so important to show a doctor's work. I was amazed at Dr. Naficy's credentials and chose him. We decided together on what was necessary to give me the best outcome. When I healed, I changed hairstyle, had my brows manicured and looked 20 years younger.

Checked into LSL and after research, decided to look for a great doctor in the St. Petersburg/Tampa area for a lower face lift with eye lid correction too. I'm turning 54 but still have young kids at home from 6 to 16. Happy to travel further for the best doctor, but prefer to stay in Tampa Bay. Any recommendations anyone?
You can go to other countries and have fantastic results. But you need to call patients with the same doctor that had the same proceedure done. Then google google. I could not afford prices in Canada so I went to Cancun and paid 1/4 the price. Also I am only 8 weeks after surgery and oh my the results are astounding for my 60 bday.
You look great and doesnt it feel wonderful on the inside too...Congrats
Dear Gmom,
Congratulations on your wonderful looks: still you, but so much younger, fresh, and very natural. It is unfair that so many patients spend just as much on a procedure with unsatisfactory results.
I'd love it if you'd post more photos. I'm 46 and will probably go for a lift when I hit 50. I look at it as maintenance. We update our houses, put a fresh coat of paint on a wall; why not refresh our appearance as well. Good for you!
You look beautiful and natural!!! Dr. Naficy did an incredible job. I have an appt at his office for Fotofacial on Monday. I keep hearing that he's the best in the Seattle area.
I believe he is. Best of luck to you. I am in my fourth month now and a friend claims my face is still changing for the better. Since I see her once a week she notices changes that I don't. It's a fun journey.

Gmom, you look AMAZING. What a difference. You look so refreshed and happy in your "after" photos. Congratulations on your result.

Thanks Sharon. Cheryl
i am about to go to Poland for facial surgery...he was trained in Britain for 14 years.......and i researched him fully,and there is not 1 blemish on his records.
i leave on 12 March,and i will report back.
Why? Did you not find a competent surgeon where you live? USA? Interesting. Wishing you a wonderful outcome!
Yes Gmom.....there are some very competent surgeons in Britain,but their prices are so expensive,and as Wraclaw,Poland is just a 2 hour flight,and Dr Adam Kalecinski ,s clinic is state of the art,plus one can stay in an apartment close by ,it makes sense to take up that availability.
Of course i have a certain trepidation,but as far as i can find out,his credentials are excellent...and believe me i have looked every which way.
I can fly from my local airport,and will be met in Wraclaw on arrival ,and i am booked to stay for 1 week.
Awesome! You did your research well. It will pay off.
hi..i hope your surgery goes well and you will have a fantastic result..do you think you could let us know how it went etc please..as i am thinking of going to adam for a facelift,neck lift also upper eyelids.would really appreciate it as im a bit worried thx and good luck x
Thanks but no, I have no desire to go to a foreign country to have a stranger with questionable credentials cut on my face. As a matter of fact, my surgeon is Persian, comes form a large family of surgeons, etc. and is only a short drive from home. I can call or visit him at any time. Also, I convalesced at home. I am happy for you wonderful outcome. Any photos of before and after for us to see?
Yikes! That's a lot! So your Dr. does not work for life styles lifts?
Oh Heavens NO! This was the real deal. He cut completely around my face except for 2" at the back of my head, and except around my ears was in the hairline to be invisible. Skin loosened, deep muscles cut, raised and tied up higher. Skin redraped and excess cut off. My doc. does not do Lifestyle Lift to my knowledge.
Ok, that's good. I had one of those and got damaged, and now I'm in a battle! I'm checking in to what my options are to get repaired, and after what LSL did to me I need compensation in order to be fixed. The laws are all screwed up and evidently, it's not illegal for them to be harming so many people.
I think you look fantastic and I know you are soooo happy. Did you have any nerve damage?
My Greater Auricular Nerve was cut, and here 2 yrs. later my face is still numb on both sides and up into my scalp and under my eyes. It's horrible.
OYE! Not good! I am so sorry. What area are you in geographically? I am in PNW. Dr. Naficy probably could repair botched up jobs. He's very good. I have no nerve damage and numbness was temporary and gone by 2 1/2 months. Just a bit left on front of scalp and going away. I don't know about nerves that may have been cut or damaged if they could be repaired or not. Sure hope you don't have to live with this. This is why we sign a consent for surgery. There are always risks, thus I researched and chose carefully and I think wisely. Perhaps the best thing to do is have a consultation with him.
OYE! is right! The worst decision I EVER made in my life was believing that monster that is The Biggest Liar I have ever heard and unfortunately I bought in to it. They've covered the internet with all there lies, and it was very difficult for me not to get sucked in at the time. At present, I cannot afford to see a REAL DOCTOR. I'll probably have to live with this the rest of my life, and soooo many people are being damaged by them. And their "happy" people viciously attack us! It's a nightmare!
So in other words, he charged you as much as if you had it done elsewhere.
Yes. I actually was thinking of going with Dr. Phillpi Young but 13K was surgery and 10k was fillers. I didn't want fillers as they don't last but 1-3 yrs. at the most. What I wanted is a permanent surgery.
$25,000 for a LSL?
I thought it was supposed to be cheaper and more affordable than a normal facelift. When did you have it done and what did you have done?
I did have a "normal" facelift. I also had a brow lift, neck lift, liposuction of my neck, lower eye bleph, fat transfer and laser resurfacing around my eyes. In other words, the full meal deal. I had it all. I had it done Nov. 10, 2011. I searched almost two years and chose this doctor for his amazing credentials and work. He charged what other doctors in my area charge for the same thing.